chapter 11

Drawing in a deep breath of air, I wished for my mind to stop

Drawing in a deep breath of air, I wished for my mind to stop. This was all so crazy. Why did that stupid girl have to come into my life right now and ruin everything for me.

It was more annoying that I could feel her feelings. It didn't matter that she was hurting right now, but it was just irritating. Not only that but the boys have been calling me ever since I left 3 hours ago. I need to clear my mind before I do something reckless.

Somehow I found myself at the gang's bar. Taeyong would probably kill me for coming but it's not like the stupid guards at the door would have stopped me.

One glare and the taller more bulkier man began to shake.

Sometimes I thought about what it would be like to be a regular person, but that's an expense only a few fortunate people can afford. My fingers found themselves lost in my hair for them zenith time that night. I guess I thought weaving my hand through my hair would shake off my deafening thoughts.

It wasn't long before I was completely drunk. One beer, two beers, three beers. One shot, one hundred shots. I was drowning in myself. Managing to stumble out of the packed bar. I made my way over to the car.

The night was cold and my mood grew darker as I stood beside my car searching for my keys. After checking my pockets countlessly, I kicked the tire letting curses fill the air around me. Of course I lost the keys.

Wordlessly I turned and left angry that nothing was working out for me. The night air was cold, but I was slowly starting to feeling more and more refreshed. That, or the alcohol was finally dawning on me.

I wasn't sure where I was, but my feet were carrying me forward. I walked through the alley feeling better in the dark solitude , but I wasn't alone.

Before I could process the deafening sound of footsteps I felt my body slam down to the floor. Pain shot through me from all corners; my lungs fighting for air as someone kicked me repeatedly. The person hesitated for a second which was enough for me, I knew that even drunk I could take this man. I sauntered up to my feet blood dripping from my mouth and forehead from when he knocked me down. I took off, at first it was hard to keep my balance,
chasing the shadowy silhouette. The moon was covered my clouds tonight, so the flickering streetlights were all I had to work with. I turned the corner and spotted someone walking in a black sweatshirt. I pushed off my feet harder and fully tackled the person onto the ground.

It was when I was straddling him that I realized I had the wrong person because this him was a her. And not just any her. This was my soulmate. Her eyes were wide either in pain or surprise maybe both. Before either of us could process what happened I blacked out right on top of her finally succumbing to the pain.