chapter 46

The salty smell of the sea was supposed to be calming, but Ah ro was feeling anything, but relaxed

The salty smell of the sea was supposed to be calming, but Ah ro was feeling anything, but relaxed. She was mad. Her mind raced through all the times Jisung acted like a dick to her and unfortunately there seemed to be more of those moments than moments where he was actually nice to her. She sighed angrily.

'I let him off the hook so many times, but he never rights his wrongs.'

'Am I just a burden to him?'

A hand being placed on her leg, pulled her out of her thoughts. She looked down at Jisung's hand and roughly pulled it off. The boy furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his soulmate confused. The waiters had brought out dessert, but Ah ro wasn't eating it. She was usually the first person to dig in when it came to anything sweet.

"What's wrong Ah ro?" He whispered, leaning in. Ah ro leaned away from him and turned around facing Sola. Jisung looked at her bewildered, yet again he was oblivious to what he did. It only added to Ah ro's anger. The tension between the two youngest didn't go unnoticed by the elders.

"The boys can have a boys day today, and us girls are going to go do our own thing." Hana announced standing up noticing that everyone was done eating.

"Babe, I thought-" Jeno interjected, but stopped when Hana glared at him. Hana stood up and grabbed Ah ro's arm to pull her along. Jisung stood up, his chair scrapping against the concrete floor as he moved fast. Latching his hand around Ah ro's wrist.

"Wait can I talk to her for a second." Jisung wanted to ask if he did something wrong. He couldn't remember hurting her feelings.

"You can ask her Jisung." Hana whipped. She could read her best friend, she knew that she was feeling down because of Jisung. She also knew it was because of what he did at the beach. She couldn't believe how dumb boys could be.

"Ah ro can I talk to you?" Jisung asked sheepishly.

Wordlessly the girl pulled her wrist away from him and walked out of the restaurant. Sola and Jihyo rushing after her leaving Jisung utterly confused.

"What the hell was that about?" Jisung questioned Hana who sighed in return.

"Do you seriously not know?" Hana scoffed running behind Ah ro. Jisung shrugged returning to his 'I-don't-give-a-fuck' self.

"Jisung what did you do?" Taeil asked feeling protect of Ah ro.

"I don't even know, and honestly I don't care." He said sinking into his seat. He tried his hardest not to think about the girl.

"What do you mean you don't care? Bro you better fix it now before this gets bigger. Girls are so weird they'll turn every small problem into something huge." Jeno said plopped down beside Jisung.

"You better figure it out and apologize because if not the girls are going to give all of shit for it." Mark shuddered at just the thought.

"How can I fucking fix it, if I don't even know what I did?" Jisung grasped his hair thinking about what he did. "What should I do?"

"Lets go to the mall and buy her something and then you can apologize in general and hopefully she'll think you know what you are sorry for." Jeno suggested. The older boys shook their heads, seeing how they barely understood women.

"So you're mad because he didn't care that you got your eyesight back?"Jihyo questioned Ah ro from the passenger seat of the taxi

"So you're mad because he didn't care that you got your eyesight back?"Jihyo questioned Ah ro from the passenger seat of the taxi. Jihyo was a simple girl she didn't really rely too much on Mark so Ah ro's feelings seemed stupid to her, but she tried her best to sympathize with her.

"It's not about that. It's the fact that he feels like he can do whatever and I'll take it. He never says sorry, he just goes back to acting nice and then boom he'll go back to normal. It is bad that I would rather he be a douche bag all the time than him play with my feelings." Ah ro ranted throwing her head back in frustration.

"Don't worry Ah ro you have every right to be mad." Hana hyped her up. "Let's go shopping and buy hot ass clothes and show the boys we don't need them to have fun." Ah ro sighed, Hana always seemed to want to make the boys jealous and last time didn't work out too well, but Ah ro was too upset to argue.

"I'm down to have a fun time." Jihyo concluded. The three girls turned to look at Sola who has a troubled look on her face.

"I mean I don't think it is necessary. You should just talk to him." She looked at the three girls again and sighed, "But I guess a little fun wouldn't be that bad."

"YAY! Misson make-Jisung-realize-he-is-stupid-and-he-needs-Ah-ro-not-the-other-way-around ON!!" Hana screamed as the taxi rolled to a stop in front of a huge mall.

HIII!!

Guys i'm going to try my best for a double update on this book after i finish updating the others because I feel like this chapter was a little dry.

LY BABIES SM🥰