chapter 34

"We can't fucking leave!" Jisung demanded

"We can't fucking leave!" Jisung demanded. Frustration filled him.
"I can feel it she is here." His voice desperate.

"Listen Jisung we searched every inch of that building and not a trace of them is in there." Taeyong sighed, trying his hardest not to get angry at the young boy.

"Stop bitching out we'll find them okay. Johnny called and said Jeno is unconscious still but alive, so they're fine." Jaehyun scoffed out. Of course he was worried too, but he didn't want Jisung's emotions to make him irrational and waste there time. Every second counted.

"LISTEN TO ME! I CAN TELL SHE IS IN HERE!!" Jisung screamed, he had to be held back from lunging at Jaehyun.

"Just get him in the car." Jaehyun sighed pushing past Jisung with his shoulder.

"Trust us." Taeyong comforted as he got into the car. Jisung felt conflicted but entered again. He slammed the car door shut.

The vibrations carried through the ground making the old building shake a little. Jisung turned his attention back to the building. A part of the roof sliding off and crashing down into the ground.

"We should go, the building it coming down."

"Where are we even going to look?"

"We can start at SVN's headquarters." Chenle suggested from the back.

They drove scouting the near by area as the went, but Jisung couldn't stop thinking about the building.

"Hyung." He called putting softly. Taeyong's eyes were focused on the dark street ahead of him. He noticed movement.
"What the fuck?!" Slamming the breaks, the boys in the car all lurched forward.

"What?"

"Isn't that SVN's leader's son?" Jisung didn't need to hear more. The boy threw open the door and ran towards Minghao and knocked him down. He punched him again and again. Every hit followed by a grunt or a crunch, he didn't stop until he was literally dragged off.

"Hold on. We need him alive to find the girls." But Jisung had gone feral and multiple of the older members had to hold the boy back.

"Okay I deserved that, I know where they are." Minghao breathed out, spitting out blood in the process. "They're at the abandoned building."

"Motherfucker." Jaehyun pulled the bloodied boy up and stared him down.

"We just checked there. No one is there and building is starting to break." Jaehyun slammed Minghao into the ground again.

"Fuck it already started. They're in there, in the cellar." He exclaimed.

"I don't tru-" Taeyong couldn't even finish. Jisung got into the car and drove off without any of them.

"Fuck." The boys squeezed into the other car and followed behind.

Jisung drove fast covering the 20 minutes of distance in 3 minutes.

"I knew it. I knew she was there. I shouldn't have left." He parked the car and ran towards the building with had already started to crumble. The second car had brought the rest of the boys. Taeyong and Jaehyun dragged Minghao out and made him lead them to the cellar. Jisung followed behind in a haze.

"We need to hurry. SVN is probably following me."

Walking down the stairs Minghao was met with the guilt remembering how they treated the girls.

Jisung's breath got caught in his throat as he strained his eyes in the dark to see the girl who had put him in all this turmoil.

"The building is starting to break down!" Jaemin yelled out from the top.

Jisung didn't care to hear as he walked further. The ground began to shake. It was warning that the building was going to give out soon.

He spotted two figures in the distance.

"Ah ro." He breathed out, rushing over to her. His hands shook as he untied the ropes around the two unconscious girls.

Jisung's hand hovered over Ah ro's bruises face, "I'm sorry, I wanted to protect you."

"Jisung I'm sorry but we need to hurry up." Taeyong said, picking Hana up bridal style. He waited for Jisung so pick Ah ro up and walk back up. Jisung followed his directions and picked her up. Her head resting against his chest. Jisung breathed in her scent, feeling calmer just with her nearby.

Taeyong and Jisung ran up the stairs with the girls. What they didn't know was that most of the building had broken down around them.

xx ily

not really sure where I'm going with this but prepare to go soft these next few chapters. This was sort of a filler I guess.