chapter 16

Guys I am so glad I write my chapters in Google Docs and not here because Wattpad keeps deleting my drafts :/

Wattpad get it together my man.
Anyway on with the story :)

It didn't take long for Ah ro to notice that something was wrong

It didn't take long for Ah ro to notice that something was wrong. Whether it was the fact that the car wasn't going towards inner city Seoul or the tantalizing stares from men in the car, Ah ro knew that she had gotten herself in a horrible situation.

She reached for her head, finally feeling the panic ridden headache that filled her headspace. Her eyes began to well up with tears.

Her inner monologue came in waves of panic and words of reassurance, 'It's fine Ro they're just taking a short cut. Relax. Okay deep breaths now?' Even that didn't calm her down though. She wasn't stupid. She recalled that one month free trial on Netflix that she spent watching crime documentaries rather than all the other dramatic tv shows that her friends recommended.

The young girl's head filled with all the different things that they can do to her.

'Would rather they took one of the other kids?' Ah ro asked herself. The question hung in her head for a while making her feel guilty. The answer should be obvious, but Ah ro couldn't even think it.

"Where are we going?" Ah ro tried to make her voice sound confident, but it wavered.

Seung Cheol, from the passenger seat, peered back into the girl's eyes before ordering Vernon to knock her out.

Ah ro screamed when the boy beside her moved closer in an attempt to grab her neck. With all the crime documentaries under her belt, Ah ro knew she was only in control of the situation when she was conscious. She knew that she couldn't go down simply. Not without a fight,  at least.

The loud scream in the quiet atmosphere of the car was enough to deter Vernon for just a few seconds, in that time Ah ro managed to swing her legs up and frantically began to kick him. Vernon groaned, not out of pain but annoyance at the girl.

'Go for the balls! Go for the balls! Go for the balls!' Although her mouth was releasing a symphony of banshee- like screams, her head was filled with her game plan. It wasn't much of a plan though, but it was in hopes of causing damage.

As if time had slowed and Ah ro's kicks were in slow motion, she drew in her right leg. Vernon had positioned himself with one knee on the car seat, and the other leg straight on the floor. He was going to lunge forward and tackle her. Ah ro took a deep breath and launched her leg straight into the boy's downunder. Vernon's eyes crossed while he slumped down into his seat, groaning in pain. Ah ro reached behind herself and threw open the door. It wasn't a part of the plan she made, but now she was just acting on survival mode. The wind pushed past her into the car, the door almost shutting if it weren't for Ah ro holding it in place against the wind.

Seungcheol tried to reach back and grab her, but he was sitting right in front of her, so he couldn't reach that far back. Ah ro leaned back counting down in her head. One hand holding the door and the other pushing Seung Cheol's arm away from her.

'Okay on three -- one, two..." She hesitated. Finally convincing herself that dying because she jumped out of a moving car was probably less painful than whatever they had in store for her, plus she might not exactly die by jumping. With that she leaned forward, giving one last push to Seung Cheol who had managed to scratch the girl's face in his frantic attempt to stop her.

With everyone in the car concentrating on Ah ro, they all failed to notice the black car that was approaching them from behind. The car sped up and ran straight through the open door just as Ah ro moved her arm back to propel herself to jump against the harsh winds.

Ah ro screamed as the car passed from right beside her taking the car door with it. The black car swerved after going a few feet in front of the car and turned. The driver in Ah ro's car forced down the break stopping just a few feet in front of the other car that was stopped and facing them. Ah ro collapsed onto the floor of the car and blacked out. Too much happening too soon for the seventeen year old girl to properly handle.

Hope you like it <3