chapter 13

(A/N Hi I'm going to switch from 1st person pov to 3rd person pov LMK which is better for you. ENJOY)

Ah Ro's body was sprawled out over the cold floor

Ah Ro's body was sprawled out over the cold floor. The blanket that she had last night was bundled up in a corner. She shivered but remained asleep after the long night.

Jisung's eyes fluttered open. The forgotten pain from last night came back in waves. A heavy breath of air escaped his chapped lips while he began to take in his surroundings. The bed was too hard and the ceiling had plaster all over.

'Where am I?' He thought to himself. He felt weak and knew that if he had to fight today he would be losing.

Slowly sitting up he spotted the figure on the floor. He recognized her immediately. Unable to control the fast beating of his heart or the heat that grew on his cheeks, he looked away at the wall. Jisung wondered how he got here. Last he remembered was getting into a fight. He looked down at himself and found a bandage wrapped around his stomach. His eyes moved back towards the shivering girl and mumbled how stupid she was.

Fighting the fire in his head and his stomach, he walked over to her and bent down.
Her eyes were half open and she was drooling.

"Gross."

Jisung picked her up and put her back into her bed. He covered her with the blanket on the bed and the blanket on the floor. He stared at her for a second before turning to locate his shirt.

"Ah Ro! Ah Ro wake up it's 12 pm! Ah Ro." Jisung began to panic as the sound of the voice became louder and louder. It occurred to him that Ah Ro probably didn't want to get caught with a shirtless boy in her room. He scanned around for a hiding spot, but her room didn't even have a closet. Just a set of drawers and not even a window to jump out from. Without a choice left, Jisung dove into the bed making Ah Ro jolt awake. Hyper aware of the young boy, who also happened to be her soulmate, who she had rescued last night, stick his face into her stomach. His arms were tightly wrapped around her torso. She gasped. Rapidly smacking his head, trying to push him off. She was confused and frazzled.
"What are you doing? Jisung!" She whisper-yelled. Jisung just proceeded to cover them with a blanket.
The door to the room opened revealing the lady who caused all of this.

"What's all that noise Ah Ro? I thought you were sleeping."
"Oh my halmeoni. Can you knock? I Ahhhh!" Ah ro screamed when she felt Jisung's breath against her stomach. The hair on the back of her neck rose with the unfamiliar sensation of someone else's warmth.
"What's wrong Ah ro?!" Her eyed grew smaller in suspicion. As she eyed the sweating girl.s
"Nothing halmeoni. I'll come out in a minute okay?"
The older lady stepped further into the room.
"You look a little sick are you sure your okay?" Ah ro rapidly nodded. The lady sighed and turned back around. She stopped at the door and eyed Ah Ro one more time.
"You're being a little strange this morning. You know you can talk to me about anything right?" Ah ro nodded.  Not in the mood for her caretaker's sappiness. At least not when a very good looking boy has his arms wrapped around her. Ah ro had her stomach sucked in the entire time. She's a high schooler and the last thing she needed was for a boy like Jisung to find out about the fat around her belly. That would obviously be the end of the world for her.

As soon as the lady left, Ahro threw herself onto the floor and crawled towards the door. After clicking the lock she turned to violently glare at Jisung.

"You can't leave."