bonus #1 || the three stooges find love?

"you're finally here seungcheol! wait don't tell me you forgot the-" the older male smiled cheekily while holding up a camcorder up with his right hand for the blonde to view. jeonghan nodded, he should have known better than to think that seungcheol would have been so foolish as to not bring the camera for this gracious event. seungcheol slipped the camera back into its pouch of his bag before looking up to meet eyes with jeonghan. the pair stared at each other for a few brief seconds, basking in the shared silence they had together now that they were both alone (although the people standing near them on the sidewalks made it so they weren't technically alone).

it was nice to have a moment where the two of them were together. those moments were quite rare during their days at high school seeing as joshua had always been there to accompany the pair, but now that they were all university students they had less and less time to spend as a trio. jeonghan was busy as a marketing major, joshua occupied himself by majoring in literature, and lastly seungcheol surprised the two by dipping into criminal justice. when the trio did meet though, it was no surprise that jeonghan and joshua continued with teasing seungcheol. it was too easy to do so and the stress of being a freshman at their university made it so they always seeked fun things to take their minds off their studies.

so when they heard that their underclassmen friends had finally been graduating, the three took the chance to occupy themselves with attending the graduation like proud parents. besides the quartet of graduates had been there to support them during their graduation, why not return the favor by doing the same?

"nope, of course not jeonghan! where's josh at?" the blonde shrugged, which was when seungcheol had noticed the small bundle of balloons jeonghan had been carrying in his left hand. they had all agreed to contribute for gifts for the four graduates; seungcheol had actually won their game of rock paper scissors so he only had to record the memorable event while the other two purchased gifts. the brunette complimented jeonghan's clever thinking on buying balloons and he replied with a grateful smile before spotting a disheveled joshua approaching them. "there you are joshua, what the hell took so long?"

jeonghan winked at seungcheol, signalling him to play along with the small joke the blonde was conducting. the older student smiled, happy to finally be included in one of these small teasing sessions rather than being the victim once again. joshua panted, trying to catch his breath as he brushed back his messy black hair with his free hand while adjusting the bouquet of flowers in the occupied hand. "yeah you were the one who nagged at me to wake up early so I could get but you ended up being late! what gives?"

"I may or may not have slept in." joshua replied with a flustered smile as he looked to seungcheol with an expression of remorse. he had woken seungcheol up early in the morning with a loud and intrusive phone call and then ended up falling asleep right after doing so. he figured it must have been from all the hard work he was doing the previous night. figuring out the puzzles in a professor layton game wasn't at all as easy as joshua had predicted it to be which was why he was up nearly all night! "but hey on the bright side I bought a bouquet for our lovely graduates!"

"only one?" seungcheol frowned at the flowers joshua bragged about. he told himself it was because he was trying to add onto their session of picking on the ravenette but really he was a bit envious that he wasn't going to be the one recieving such a lovely bunch of flowers from joshua. it had been a year since they graduated and yet seungcheol still found himself fond of both of his best friends.

he had thought he would get over the pair during their first year of college but it had only made him realize that his feelings for the two were completely real. being alone in most of his classes made seungcheol miss them both being by his side. there was a class he shared with jeonghan that made him feel relieved to not be alone, but oftentimes he found himself missing the safe and soft element joshua brought to their trio. and when he was with joshua, he missed the adventurous side of jeonghan that instilled confidence in him.