22 || foot fingers and cuddles

it was another one of those days where soonyoung invited himself over to jihoon's apartment, and everytime he came over with what was arguably the biggest smile he could make.

usually when soonyoung invited himself off the two bickered over some weird topic, last time they argued about toes. soonyoung had a whole argument lined up about how toes were basically foot fingers and even though jihoon agreed for the most part, he disagreed just to push soonyoung's buttons.

anyways after those weird debates, the two then proceeded to enjoy a light dinner before ending their nights with watching movies.

jihoon was confused on how soonyoung's parents were okay with their kid basically leaving home whenever and coming back whenever at first. that was when soonyoung explained that he only lives a few blocks away anyways so it wasn't too far of a commute and that his parents trusted him to the moon and back.

as mentioned before, today was another one of those days where soonyoung showed up at jihoon's apartment unannounced. they argued about whether they would prefer to be a pigeon or live with one before ending the conversation so that they could eat.

it was after their regular movie watching time that things began to stray from how they usually ended on these typical days.

typically soonyoung would take his leave right after the movie ended, going home to his parents and falling asleep in his own comfortable bed. this time was way different, and jihoon could tell because soonyoung was passed out asleep on his lap.

while watching the movie tonight, they chose to watch the incredibles because soonyoung was in a disney mood, jihoon noticed that the blonde male was shifting uncomfortably.

that ended when soonyoung laid himself across the couch, stretching his legs out while laying his head on jihoon's lap. jihoon was glad soonyoung was overly invested in the movie because he couldn't stand the teasing that would have followed if the blonde male caught sight of his flushed cheeks.

however soonyoung turned out not to be interested in the movie at all and had fallen asleep on jihoon. the shorter male sighed when he realized what was going on and shut off the television so soonyoung wouldn't wake up.

he even went as far as to text soonyoung's mom for him, his passcode for his phone was 0000, just so the latter's parents wouldn't freak out and report their son as kidnapped or missing (or both).

and now it was heading towards the early hours of the morning, twelve to be exact, and jihoon was still awake. at first jihoon stayed up to work on some beats he had been thinking of since last period english, but then he got distracted by the sleeping male on his lap.

soonyoung snored softly in his sleep. though it wasn't loud enough to be declared a nuisance, it was still noticeable enough to keep jihoon up.

and maybe jihoon got distracted by how attractive soonyoung looked when he wasn't blabbing about toes and fingers. okay yeah he did get distracted by that and jihoon even found himself combing his hand through soonyoung's fading blonde hair (his natural roots were growing back since soonyoung was too lazy to get it dyed again).

soonyoung's eyes slowly fluttered open and a small, soft grin appeared on his face when he felt jihoon's hand running through his hair. it felt so pleasing and comforting at the same time; it was instantly soonyoung's new favorite feeling in the world.

"jihoonie, shouldn't you be sleeping?" jihoon flinched and stopped playing with soonyoung's hair when he heard his groggy voice. he couldn't see it, but soonyoung frowned as soon as he stopped. "I'm not that tired."

"nonsense," soonyoung yawned and sat up. he stretched his arms out before settling down and leaning his head back on the couch. "you always stay up working on your music, take a little break jihoonie. I'll wake you up if anything happens."

jihoon didn't protest, he felt his eyes slowly closing as soonyoung was speaking to him. soonyoung noticed this and pulled jihoon so close to him that jihoon's cheek collided with soonyoung's neck.

jihoon blushed as he realized how close the two were, but before he could get away he heard soonyoung's soft snoring. he smiled gently at how quickly soonyoung had gotten back to sleep (it was because of how warm jihoon's blushing face felt against his neck).

jihoon wondered if he should just get up and leave soonyoung on the couch alone but then opted not to because he was too lazy to get up, or well he was too comfortable cuddling with soonyoung.

jihoon sighed as he shifted on the couch to settling into the cuddling position and decided to call it a night as well, ignoring his beating heart as he drifted off to sleep.

= = =
heavily edited on 08/17/20