10 || bickering cat and dog

jihoon wasn't happy at all, it didn't take a rocket scientist to decipher the angry expression on the short male's face as he was brought around the room as if he was a parade float of some sorts.

jihoon kept telling himself that it was for the greater good, which meant that jihoon had to endure all of this torture to get rewarded his own music composition back, but at this point he wanted to just leave and never look back.

the furious student had already spoken with half of the people in the room; he had a weird conversation with a student named hansol about how guacamole was the best chip dip in the world that was cut off by a student named jun who screamed about how cheese was far more superior.

and then there was a student named seokmin. jihoon thought he was talking through a loud speaker of some sorts when he met him, but it turned out that it was just his inside voice that the tall student was using.

and the latest student jihoon had met was a sophomore named chan who seemed eager to meet jihoon, mostly because he was interested in seeing if jihoon could smuggle him out of the room in the pockets of his jeans. apparently chan hated being in the club, but it was too late to back out now because at least three other students threatened to kill chan if he tried to leave (yes soonyoung was one of them. maybe jeonghan and joshua took part in this too, who knows??).

at least an hour had passed from when jihoon had first gotten to the club and he had just about met everyone there when soonyoung brought him to one last pair standing near the snacks, bickering with each other.

one of the two was slightly taller than the other and had light brown hair while the shorter one of the pair had black hair. the taller one seemed to be annoyed by the shorter one, which was weird since he was the cheery-looking one.

"finally here we are! this is mingyu, and right here is the cutest person in the room!" the pair stopped arguing to look at soonyoung and jihoon. mingyu, the taller student, gave a small smile and a wave to jihoon before turning back to show how bothered he was to the student next to him.

the two students argued quite a lot, jihoon observed. they were together the entire time jihoon was there and they just couldn't stop bickering over who knows what, which is why it wasn't a surprise to see that they were giving each other bitter looks.

"oh soonyoung you're supposed to introduce me, not yourself." the black haired student laughed as he elbowed soonyoung right in the gut. soonyoung didn't mind though, he just kicked the student right back in the shin, looking very weirded out by how kind he sounded. "oh wonwoo! how much did jeonghan give you to say that?"

"only five bucks but jokes on him, I would have said that for free just to see the grossed out look on your face." wonwoo winked at soonyoung, making mingyu shudder with jealousy. "right, this here is wonwoo."

wonwoo smirked at jihoon, giving him a nice handshake and even a hug while glancing over to mingyu to see his reaction. the black-haired student seemed to be satisified by mingyu's angry reaction and was then pulled away from the pair by mingyu to get back into some more bickering.

"those two are really something, when they get married they better name a kid after me." jihoon looked to his left to see jeonghan proudly watching as soonyoung broke up wonwoo and mingyu's argument.

and for some strange reason, jihoon figured that it was soonyoung and wonwoo that jeonghan was talking about.

= = =
heavily edited on 08/13/20