42 || soonie and the crew

jun leaned over the warm container of soup which was still steaming from the amount of heat in it. he grinned eagerly, humming as he inhaled the scent of the soup before licking his lips and looking near the dish rack for a spoon so that he could sample the lovely soup. after finding a spoon though, jun decided to put the other containers in the fridge before leaning back over the soup and sniffing the soup's scent yet again.

"oh my god this smells so good! soonyoung tell your mom we said thanks for the soup!" jun sang before taking a big spoonful of the rice soup into his mouth. he flinched at the warmth of the soup, slightly burning his tongue, but still smiled in delight at the delicious taste of the soup. after eating a good portion of the rice soup, jun carried his container over to where his two friends sat on the couch. "hey is the game up yet?"

"it's just downloading some files, it should be a few minutes before we can go ahead and start playing." wonwoo moved over so that jun could sit on his left side. he glanced over and watched as jun continued to eat his food. the chinese male noticed the way wonwoo watched him and offered a spoon of the soup to the black-haired male. after that wonwoo smiled in response and opened his mouth to let jun feed him.

and when jun caught sight of wonwoo enjoying the soup, he decided to just let wonwoo have the rest of his portion. the two friends were like that a lot; even though jun seemed like the childish one between them, he always looked out for wonwoo the same way that the black-haired male looked out for him.

"isn't it cool? the three of us hanging out without the boyfies?" jun asked excitedly, nudging wonwoo on his left shoulder which caused him to flinch and spill some soup on his upper lip. he sighed, checking the television screen for an update on how the game was installing while casually licking his top lip with his tongue. "hey you know you're taking this whole console juice incident very well."

on his right, soonyoung leaned over and smirked at his friend before opening his mouth widely enough for wonwoo to feed him. the black-haired male grumbled and rolled his eyes before lifting the frown on his face into a small smile and bringing a spoonful of rice soup into his mouth. he was tempted to tease soonyoung, but was too lazy to do so.

"yeah, I expected you to be crying over that machine like a bitch." soonyoung laughed after swallowing down the food in a mouth. on wonwoo's left side sat a gleeful jun who was nodding in agreement to what the brunette had just said. the youngest of the trio looked to be insensitive and stoic but when it came to the things he loved (gaming because he's a dork) he happened to be very sensitive. "I'm not a baby like you soonyoung and plus I do handle things like this very well."

"that one time I broke your laptop you wouldn't talk to me for a whole week." the chinese male abruptly cut into their conversation, making both parties quiet down. they always shut up when jun had something to say; jun tended to be reserved so both wonwoo and soonyoung liked to make sure that when he did speak he knew that he would be heard. wonwoo sharply turned his head so that he could glare at jun. the purple haired male then laughed to himself when wonwoo's lips turned into an angry pout. "I got grounded because of you!"

soonyoung held his hand up behind wonwoo's head and giggled when both he and jun made eye contact with each other. the black-haired male let out a load groan of annoyance as his friends high-fived each other literally behind his back.

"and who says I'm not ignoring mingyu for what he did?" wonwoo laid back into the couch, crossing his arms and regaining his frown. it was at that time that jun's mother arrived back at the house and the purple haired individual stood up from the couch to greet his mom. she passed by the couch, smiling and greeting her son's friends as jun informed her about the soup they had been gifted. "no way, you're giving mingyu the silent treatment? I thought you were past that level of pettiness?"

"I'm the petty bitch out of this trio for a reason you guys, how am I supposed to maintain my title if I don't punish mingyu by ignoring his existence?" jun returned to wonwoo's side, burying his head in the younger's shoulder to attempt to get back to the comfortable position he was sitting in before. his mom shook her head, unable to get rid of the smile on her face as she went to her room to settle in from her long day at work. "maybe you could try being a decent human being? when I get mad at minghao I tell him why and after that we talk about it over hot chocolate and cuddles."

"I'm pretty sure my way works better. if you ignore mingyu he gets all sulky and begs for forgiveness, that's when you get him to make it up to you." wonwoo smirked to himself as he set down the container of soup, it was now finished, very satisfied with his friends' reactions. jun sighed, he was very done with wonwoo and mingyu's relationship because they were annoyingly explicit about it, while soonyoung scrunched up his face in disgust. "that's really gross wonwoo, like incredibly gross."

"what about you? what do you do when jihoon gets you angry?" the chinese male of the trio spoke up immediately, wanting desperately to change the topic before wonwoo continued with exposing his very intimate relationship with mingyu.

the question made soonyoung react with confusion; he shut up himself really quickly as he began to run through his memories of jihoon. did he ever have a moment where he was mad at the younger male? once soonyoung was upset with jihoon for not letting him cuddle with him, but it barely even counted.

"I don't know actually. I've never really been mad at him before." soonyoung concluded, not catching his two friends off-guard for a minute. they both knew that the brunette adored jihoon and rarely expressed his anger towards people he cared about openly.

"you've only been dating for a month, you guys are in the honeymoon stage of it all. I'm sure you'll have your first fight in a week or so and when you do use my way for guilt-tripping jihoon." wonwoo smiled mischievously, even going as far as to wink at his friend to mess with him. it was obvious that the black-haired male was trying to rouse a reaction out of him, so soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows at wonwoo to play along. "I may not have as much dating experience as you two but I'm sure as hell not listening to you jeon."

"alright soonyoung have it your way." wonwoo shrugged, letting the conversation drop between the three of them. he kept his eyes on the television, watching as the installation percentage got closer to being 100% completed while jun and soonyoung happily conversed.

the younger male then perked up, both corners of his mouth lifting as he grinned at the television screen, before tapping both of his friends' shoulders. "also the game's up, get ready to be crushed by me losers."

= = =
i

hate soup :/