13 || silly little goose

soonyoung practically had to run to get caught up with jihoon who was trying so hard to avoid him after the events of last week. soonyoung had spent nearly the whole day looking for jihoon. he didn't spot the student in the music room in the morning and he couldn't find jihoon at all in the cafeteria during lunch.

"hey jihoon, hold up for a second!" soonyoung spoke out as jihoon tried rushing off again. soonyoung was surprised to see that jihoon had paused in his tracks and turned around to face the blonde student.

"what do you want?" jihoon said in a sour tone. he had been reluctant on even answering the cheerful student, but figured that if soonyoung tried doing anything he could just kick him in the balls again.

"I decided to give your music back to you, on one condition of course!" soonyoung smiled bubbly and to his surprise jihoon just scoffed at his offer.

soonyoung had to admit that in his head, things went a little differently. jihoon was glad to accept soonyoung's condition and it ended in the two being the best of friends!

"no thanks. I know better than to make deals with the devil." jihoon turned to walk away from soonyoung, but was stopped by soonyoung who had unconsciously grabbed jihoon's wrist.

jihoon was going to shake soonyoung off and just leave the energetic student behind in the hallway, but one look at the student calmed jihoon down.

he could see a stack of papers in soonyoung's other hand and he didn't even have to be told it was his sheet music that soonyoung was returning because jihoon recognized his handwriting on the papers.

"no wait, I just- here take it." soonyoung handed jihoon's sheet music back to him while letting go of jihoon's other hand. "I didn't mean to keep it for so long, honestly."

to say jihoon was surprised was quite the understatement; he thought that soonyoung would only give it back to him if he did his homework or something, but he was wrong.

jihoon didn't expect to get his music composition back ever and now here he was in the hallway, graciously accepting the return of his music composition.

"t-thanks?" jihoon stuttered out, still a bit confused as to where this serious side of soonyoung had come from. the seriousness on soonyoung's face though disappeared when the blonde student broke out into a smile at how stunned jihoon looked.

"your stuttering is cute." jihoon blushed a light pink color and he looked away at an attempt to hide it from soonyoung. it didn't really work though and soonyoung only got more excited at how flustered the surprised student looked. "I only wanted to hear you play the piece anyway silly; that and I thought keeping your music hostage would bribe you into being my friend!"

jihoon felt this pit in his stomach. all that trouble jihoon went through just so that soonyoung could have a shot at being his friend.

jihoon thought that all along soonyoung was just trying to get on his nerves or use the sheet music as a means to talk to and tease jihoon everyday, but hearing it was for something as innocent as blackmail material for a friendship with jihoon made him feel a bit bad for being so rude to soonyoung.

after all, jihoon had even gone to the resorts of kicking soonyoung in the groin and here the blonde student was standing in front of him with a kind smile as he handed back what he had stolen from jihoon.

= = =
heavily edited by 08/13/20