09 || motorcycle accidents

jihoon was practically dragged into the room by soonyoung, except not really because if soonyoung laid even a finger on jihoon he would have killed the blonde student.

normally in situations like these, jihoon would have physically forced soonyoung to give up his music by tackling down the latter pinning him down to the floor until he got answers. however, seungcheol was also in the room and jihoon knew that if he tried doing just that that seungcheol would have put an end to it immediately.

"everyone! this is jihoon!" soonyoung smiled brightly as jihoon awkwardly stared at everyone. he counted, not including himself, sixteen people in total.

fun fact: not only did jihoon hate people, but he also hated the awkward vibe that came with talking to people. he stared at seungcheol who only shook his head and sighed after mouthing to jihoon to introduce himself.

"is he mute?" one of the boys whispered not so quietly. he had reddish-brownish hair and looked to be younger than jihoon, at least by a year or two. he was talking to another highschooler who was more interested in the guacamole dip for the complimentary chips than his gossiping friend.

"you know it's rude to ask that seungkwan!" a student with long hair scolded the whispering student who wasn't really whispering. he was someone who jihoon recognized to be seungcheol's friend, jeonghan.

and next to jeonghan was joshua, another one of seungcheol's friends that jihoon had gotten along with quite well. joshua looked to jihoon, offering the pale student a warm smile before turning back to help jeonghan with scolding seungkwan.

"well I'm sorry but is it nicer to assume that he got his tongue amputated in a tragic motorcycle accident twenty years ago that almost took his life?" seungkwan replied quite sarcastically. jeonghan and joshua, as well as jihoon, were not amused by his comment.

seungcheol shared the same dislike for seungkwan's comment, but for a different reason. he cleared his throat as he held out both of his hands, using all of his ten fingers to count to himself before speaking up. "no, jihoon isn't twenty. he's at least ten years old?"

jihoon deadpanned to seungcheol, who smiled cheekily at jihoon. seungcheol even gave jihoon a small wink before glancing over to see if anyone else laughed at his joke (nobody else did ;-; ).

"I'm not mute and I'm not sticking around here with much longer." jihoon maintained his cold tone before glaring over to soonyoung who had surprisingly remained quiet. "I just want what I came here for-"

"well you don't get that until you meet everyone! come on, I'll show you around!" soonyoung smiled before grabbing jihoon's hand and bringing him to the other side of the classroom, far far away from the door.

jihoon tried to resist the forced skinship of course, but one look from seungcheol warned him to stop while he was ahead.

= = =
heavily edited on 08/13/20