34 || bathroom hookups

soonyoung sat at his usual lunch table with a big sigh, drawing attention from wonwoo and jun who were chatting eagerly with each other. his two friends looked away and continued with their very intriguing conversation (jun bet he could fit his fist in his mouth and wonwoo just enjoyed calling the chinese male insane for thinking so) which upset soonyoung.

"SIGH." soonyoung frowned at his friends. wonwoo sucked at his teeth, making a tsk noise before facing soonyoung with a stoic face. "what's wrong with you now? did you get detention for putting a goldfish in the boy's bathroom again?"

"no, and I didn't even do that!" soonyoung protested loudly at wonwoo. he thought it was very obvious why he was upset, he was staring at jihoon from where he sat for really long periods of time and there was all the sighing he was doing. man why were his friends such airheads?

"yeah he's right, I was the one who did that. I'm truly offended you didn't know it was me wonwon." jun crossed his arms at the black haired student. the chinese male looked like he was actually annoyed by the accusation that wasn't pointed towards him.

wonwoo gave jun a troubling glance before turning back to the brunette. he could tell something was on his best friend's mind and he cared too much to keep up the stoic bully act. "seriously what's wrong soonyoung? you look like a car ran over you, and not in a good way."

soonyoung was ready to leap up in the air when wonwoo spoke to him with genuine concern for his well-being (it was the nicest wonwoo had ever been to him??). however the brunette stopped to analyze one part of their conversation that was sticking out like a sore thumb. "wait jun, you put the goldfish in the bathroom and let me get blamed for it?? I served a week of detention for you you ass-"

"hahah what?? you were just about to talk about what's bugging you? that's great! carry on soonie!" jun laughed out loudly, nudging soonyoung with his elbow.

the brunette male made sure to make a mental note of asking jun about that goldfish incident when he wasn't busy telling the tragic story of how he messed up with jihoon. "I kinda told jihoon I like him except I didn't really ask him out and now things are awkward?"

"and why didn't you ask him out?" wonwoo deadpanned. he really wanted to facepalm himself from the amount of stupidity that his best friend was displaying.

if he was going to confess to jihoon, he might as well have took the opportunity then and there to ask the shorter male out on a date as well. leave it up to soonyoung to miss the perfect timing of the situation and make it all more complicated than it had to be.

"well I didn't want to ask him out like that. I want it to be special." soonyoung admitted. his cheeks were colored with a light pink tint as his best friends looked at him with the most judgemental expressions on their faces.

wonwoo held back a small laugh while jun rolled his eyes at their blushing friend. although jun did love a good romantic gesture, he made it very blunt and dry when asking out minghao.

he remembered thinking about planning a whole thing where he filled minghao's locker with rose petals and the petals would have led to a fancy picnic on the school roof where jun would have asked him out. however things didn't work out the way jun planned them (the roof was locked that day) so jun traded in his petals for a good old fashioned "hey I like you, let's date" which worked just as well.

"special? this isn't some awful teen movie, just ask the kid out already." jun teased as he poked one of soonyoung's cheeks, making the flustered male slap away his hand.

"it wasn't special at all when mingyu asked me out." as wonwoo began his response a certain tall student made his way over to their table and sat himself down next to wonwoo.

wonwoo smiled as mingyu cuddled him gently to have his presence acknowledged (who wouldn't notice that 6+ foot tall fool sitting next to them though?) before continuing to speak. "we basically screwed in the bathroom after he got jealous of you and then he took me out for dinner, isn't that right babe?"

"yeah you're damn right baby boy." mingyu pecked wonwoo on the cheek after whispering his favorite pet name into his ear. wonwoo bit his lip softly in response to it, but his two friends didn't seem to notice.

"I would totally do that with jihoon but I wasn't raised in a barn like the two of you were." soonyoung lost his flustered look and replaced it with a more sassy facial expression as he tried his best at dissing the couple in front of him. "excuse me for wanting to be a gentleman to jihoonie."

he was unimpressed by their lack of attention because the pair was too busy feeding each other their lunches to be insulted by soonyoung's amazing diss (hey it was the best he could come up with given the time frame he had).

after giving mingyu a bite of his hamburger, wonwoo turned to face his best friend who was frowning at the couple (he was envious of them being all lovey dovey since he wanted that with jihoon). "okay sure, but when you're in the bathroom with jihoon be sure to thank me for the lovely example."

wonwoo laughed as soonyoung scoffed at his comment. the brunette then stood up from his spot at the table next to jun, grabbing his tray so that he could throw it out before leaving the cafeteria. "psh shut up you dork, my way will work out ten times better than your way."

after soonyoung had left, wonwoo and mingyu continued their public displays of affection (mingyu wouldn't stop hugging wonwoo because he's a huge teddy bear who just wants cuddles) while jun sat at the table looking very annoyed by the couple.

mingyu and wonwoo got the hint when jun let out a small groan and stopped hugging at once to glance at the chinese male who was now looking quite bothered. "I just got a mental image of you two smashing in the bathroom and I am not here for it at all."

= = =
hehe I wonder how many people were misled by the chapter title hehehe ;)