40 || cute boyfriend things

jihoon sighed as he entered the school building. it was still a bit early so there weren't too many students lingering in the halls as jihoon passed by, but he still felt bothered by their presences. after all jihoon did have a disliking for pretty much everyone that attended his school.

as jihoon carried his bookbag to where his locker was, he couldn't shake off this weird feeling he had on his chest. somehow things felt a whole lot different from a few months ago when he'd arrive at the school feeling very alone. he just couldn't figure out what that weird feeling was until he saw a familiar face waiting for him by his locker.

"I thought you'd never get here!" soonyoung exclaimed, moving from jihoon's locker so that the shorter male could open it and get to his books. jihoon did just that, opening the locker up and placing his jacket inside before taking out a few books for his morning classes.

"and I wish you never got here, what are you doing here on time?" jihoon glanced at soonyoung who couldn't stop smiling at him. something in jihoon's heart fluttered at the idea of soonyoung looking at him so lovingly. it felt really good to have someone who cared so much about him with him everyday.

"am I not allowed to wake up early so I get the great privilege of greeting my boyfriend at his locker?" soonyoung smiled at jihoon, pecking him on the cheek softly. he pulled away to see jihoon scowling at him, laughing at the sight of it as he held up a plastic container from his own bag. "also I brought you breakfast."

"if I knew you'd bring me food every morning I would have started dating you ages ago." jihoon leaned over to check what was in the container. he perked up out of his morning mood when he caught scent of the waffles inside of it. the shorter student took a piece into his mouth, humming at the crunchy taste of the warm breakfast food while soonyoung watched him, very content with how jihoon seemed to enjoy it.

"oh please, you would have started dating me regardless of whether I bring you food or not." soonyoung smirked at his boyfriend while ruffling his hair with his free hand very gently. jihoon didn't seem to mind the feeling of that so soonyoung continued to pet the younger male as he nibbled on his waffle.

"all this time being spent with jihoon is definitely working wonders for your vocabulary soonyoung." a deep voice laughed softly. the brunette turned to see his best friend sporting a new haircut along with wearing his glasses. wonwoo didn't usually wear them to school, people used to tease him about his glasses in elementary school so he was insecure about it for a good amount of time, but he seemed to be more comfortable with wearing his glasses now that he was dating mingyu.

"haha very funny jeon." soonyoung rolled his eyes at his best friend's comment. he looked beside wonwoo to find mingyu right by his side and smiled immediately at the tall student. both him and mingyu had gotten closer since the tall student started dating his best friend which would explain how friendly he was being to mingyu. "oh hey mingyu! how's it going?"

"same old same old, ooo are those your mom's famous waffles? mind if I get one?" mingyu's eyes lit up at the sight of the container full of food. he didn't get the chance to eat breakfast that morning, he ran out of time because he was busy catching up with his morning drama shows, so mingyu was starving. "be my guest!"

mingyu shifted over to stand next to soonyoung after smiling at wonwoo. he began to munch on some of the waffles, he had one piece in each hand, before striking up a conversation with soonyoung about a tv show they were both interested in.

at the same time jihoon finished up his piece and watched the two as they laughed with each other. he didn't even notice the dark-haired male next to him before wonwoo let out a breath of air that sounded a lot like a scoff.

"they're getting along way too well, what are our courses of action?" jihoon asked wonwoo, finding their newly formed friendship ironic considering it was only a few weeks ago when he was cursing wonwoo for being into soonyoung (he was lowkey dumb for thinking that but we don't judge here).

wonwoo hummed for a few seconds, rubbing his chin while thinking to make himself look very intelligent. wonwoo adjusted his glasses as well before clearing his throat. "we can either leave them be and watch as they both leave us for each other, or we murder them and hook up."

"now I get why soonyoung hates you." jihoon gave wonwoo a very dissatisfied look, which only fuelled wonwoo's joking mood as he laughed at the shorter male. both soonyoung and mingyu stopped their conversation to glance at their boyfriends who were being way noisy than expected. "soonyoung hate me? bitch please he loves me way more than he loves you."

"yeah and pigs can fly jeon, get out of here already!" soonyoung exclaimed as he gave wonwoo a nice shove, pushing him away  from jihoon's side so that he could replace him. wonwoo laughed, very satisfied with the reactions he got from both parties before he grabbed mingyu's hand and led the taller male to the way of their first class.

as they walked away, soonyoung scoffed to himself while putting the now half-filled container of waffles back into his bookbag. he slung an arm over jihoon as they began to walk towards jihoon's first class. "can't a dude walk his amazing boyfriend to class in peace?"

and those words only warmed jihoon's heart up as they continued to make their way down the school hallways; after all, jihoon wanted nothing more than for soonyoung to accompany him on his way to his first class of the day.

= = =
so I'm kinda low on ideas on how to continue/end this book,,, any suggestions?