53 || let's get this timeskip

"wow can you believe it? it feels like a whole year since we've met or some shit!" soonyoung exclaimed loudly to his boyfriend as he interlocked his arm with jihoon's. it was hard to get their arms to fit into each other with the silky graduation gowns they were wearing, but the energetic student managed to get it done regardless.

"maybe because it's been way more than a year you idiot." jihoon felt way better about the whole event when soonyoung joined their arms, he looked to the red-headed male (soonyoung decided to dye all his hair into a bright red color to match jihoon's face a few months back) and took a deep breath to try to calm himself down. "right, we met all the way back in junior year and look at us now! we're graduates jihoonie! I'm so proud of us, well mostly myself, but yes us!"

"I'm surprised you ended up graduating with us, but yeah I'm proud of you too soonyoung!" wonwoo exclaimed sarcastically as he and mingyu approached the couple. the bespectacled male now had light blue hair that highlighted his sharp facial features; mingyu begged him to dye it for graduation and of course wonwoo couldn't resist saying yes. keeping the mood up, after the tall male waved bye to mingyu who had to return to the audience, wonwoo smirked at his friends before uttering one of his classic comments. "this gown really does nothing for my ass, it's a damn shame."

"you don't have an ass to show off jeon. meanwhile jihoon's ass? that shit is popping, five out of five doctors would recommend-" soonyoung bragged carelessly about jihoon without any concern at all with who heard him. behind him, a teacher pretended as if he hadn't heard them and proceeded to have all the other graduates line up. the short male didn't share the same courtesy as the teacher; he pinched soonyoung before glaring at the redhead. "recommend what?"

"nothing jihoon dear, I totally wasn't going to make an r-rated joke about you and your precious behind." soonyoung smiled nervously, chuckling softly as he pulled away from jihoon's grip. jihoon rolled his eyes before breaking his stoic persona and winked at his boyfriend, making soonyoung blush lightly.

wonwoo looked at the cute couple and felt himself spiritually gag, feeling the urge to just throw up on the spot. he wondered if mingyu and him were the same way, but he laughed to himself as he answered his question; hell no they weren't as lovey dovey as those two, wonwoo considered them to be the edgy couple of their friend group (jun and minghao were the soft uwu couple and jihancheol, who'd graduated the year before, were the clingy tricksters).

"we're finally graduating and you guys are back here talking about asses?" a wild jun finally decided to make his appearance, lengthening the amount of screen-time he got in this book. the poor boy would probably end up getting more of the spotlight in this chapter alone compared to all the other times he's appeared (don't worry we have a lot planned for jun in the future so keep those eyes peeled). the chinese male tipped his graduation cap like a fedora at his best friends before laughing obnoxiously loud. "I'm not surprised, I didn't expect much from you fools to begin with seeing as I constantly have to carry this team haha!"

the other graduates whispered about how the usually quiet jun was abnormally being loud while his trio of friends turned their attention onto him. the blue haired wonwoo scoffed at jun's words and jihoon shared the same facial expression as the taller student as they glanced at each other briefly. soonyoung caught the killer vibes coming from the pair and nodded in agreement to what they were planning.

"you guys hold down his arms, I'll go in for the headshot." wonwoo smirked mischievously as he proceeded to aggressively rub jun's head. the chinese male cried in agony, he was mostly overreacting like the drama queen he was currently embodying, as jihoon and soonyoung combined forces to torture the brunette. wonwoo switched his tactics to tickling jun after a short while, laughing proudly when he got the older male to cry out in both laughter and in pain.

the quartet of friends stopped fooling around when a more serious looking teacher passed by and shot them a glare of death. they laughed with each other, enjoying their last moments together as high school seniors before the other graduates began to line up alphabetically. they took note of the other seniors and decided that it was time for them to let the feeling of graduating high school finally set in for all four of them as well.

"you'll never get me alive suckers!" jun gave his three friends a wide smile now that he got out of their clutches. they all rolled their eyes at his stupid comment, but gave the chinese male their goodbyes as he made his way to his spot in the graduation line. they had practiced this part of the ceremony many times before where they all had to line up to get their diplomas so jun knew exactly where to go on his own.

wonwoo had the same idea in mind and smiled at the couple warmly. it was quite the contrast from his usual jokester attitude, you could see in his eyes that he was genuinely happy to be graduating surrounding by friends like his. he walked away after sharing that nonverbal moment with his friends, eager to get this ceremony over with so that he could prepare for the family dinner he had to attend shortly after with his loving boyfriend.

that left just jihoon and soonyoung standing together. soonyoung gave jihoon a sheepish grin while the shorter male observed his boyfriend's appearance. he leaned upwards after a few seconds so that he could adjust the redhead's graduation cap before they were expected to walk up onto the stage of the auditorium to accept their diplomas from their school's principal.

"students, get in your places! it's almost time for this to start!" a nearby teacher called out as an attempt to get the attentions of the nervous students who were still chattering with their peers. even after all of the comedic banter between him and his friends, he still seemed anxious to walk out onto stage to accept his diploma; what if he tripped and made a fool out of himself?

soonyoung noticed his boyfriend's anxiousness though and quickly grabbed jihoon's hand to try to ease that nervousness away. it looked like it was beginning to work because the shorter brunette looked up at soonyoung with somewhat of a calmer expression on his face than he had started with at the beginning of the day.

"that's my cue to go jihoonie, I'll see you after this is over hm?" soonyoung softened his hyper tone so that jihoon wouldn't be too overwhelmed by his energy. jihoon took one last glance into soonyoung's eyes before the older male left to his spot in line, and it was then that he was overcome with feelings of clarity and hope. today was a day to celebrate, there was no need to worry about anything else but that. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

= = =
one more left ;-;