30 || dick copyright

"oh wow look at you all out and about! last time I saw you you were ready to rip my dick off." seungcheol joked around as he spotted his best friend heading into the club room. it wasn't common to see jihoon showing up without being dragged in by soonyoung.

the shorter student gave seungcheol a warning glare, which satisified the senior greatly. he anticipated that type of a response from jihoon after all.

seungcheol gave jihoon a cheekily smile as the junior joined him, standing next to seungcheol while overviewing what the other club members were doing. it hadn't been long since the club session started and members were still filtering into the classroom.

jihoon had his eye on wonwoo in particular. even though soonyoung had told him he wasn't romantically interested in the black haired student at all, jihoon made it a habit to check in with what the tall male was up to.

jihoon stopped watching when he ended up concluding that there was nothing to see. soonyoung wasn't anywhere around wonwoo who had gone to talk to mingyu near the back of the classroom.

he proceeded to turn back to face seungcheol, who was now talking to joshua. it was weird to see just joshua with seungcheol since jeonghan and him were practically joined at the hips and pretty much went everywhere together. regardless of jeonghan's absence, joshua still took it upon himself to greet jihoon in a unique way (an unique sounds really off?).

"oh hey look jihoon is here! last time I saw you were ready to rip my di-" joshua was going to laugh, but a pout from seungcheol followed by a small slap on the shoulder stopped him before he could finish. "hey I said that first! stop stealing my iconic lines!"

"you don't own the word dick cheol so screw off with that copyright claim." seungcheol's pout turned into a large scowl as he crossed his arms at joshua who couldn't help but laugh at the older male's reaction.

joshua was the type of person to laugh no matter where he was. once he laughed at a typo on a test during class and earned himself a day of detention (the teacher was very strict about laughing apparently).

and whenever he and jeonghan teased seungcheol, joshua always let out a small fit of laughter despite having to keep a straight face to put more emphasis on his "sass" towards seungcheol.

"just because jeonghan isn't here doesn't mean you have to bully me." seungcheol whined before he started clinging to joshua's right arm. jihoon was glad it wasn't him because he knew exactly how clingy an affectionate seungcheol (or well just a normal seungcheol) was. "on the contrary it means I have to bully you twice as much to fill the void he left behind."

"hey jihoon? I didn't expect you to come here today." a familiar voice behind jihoon caught his attention, pulling him away from his two bickering friends.

the first thing jihoon saw when he turned around was soonyoung's face accompanied by newly cut light brown bangs. it was clear that the older male had finally paid a visit to the salon and instead of retouching up his roots, he decided to go back to a more natural looking brown.

"I was bored." jihoon shrugged at the now brunette who was delighted to see jihoon in the club room. despite having gone over to the shorter male's apartment for lunch a few days ago, soonyoung had missed hangning out with jihoon.

"well I'm glad you're here. do you want to get something to eat? I heard seokmin bought these cool macaroons from the new bakery down the street and I can't wait to try them!" soonyoung gestured to the snack table behind him which was surrounded by the other club members.

within the crowd consuming the snacks jihoon managed to spot seokmin holding a box of what he assumed to be macaroons. it looked like the tall ball of sunshine was about to get mauled by the others because of how eager they were to get their hands on the sweet treats.

soonyoung and jihoon joined the small group of students shortly after jihoon accepted the brunette's offer to go to the snack table. when they had gotten their fair share of food from the table (after soonyoung had to fight to the death with jun for the last macaroon), the pair sat down at a random cluster of desks.

jihoon slowly ate his plate of food, he managed to get a few chips and even a bottle of soda before the table was emptied by the other scavengers in the room, enjoying what little of it he had. he glanced up at soonyoung who sat at the desk directly across from his to see the older male looking a bit stressed out.

it seemed a lot like soonyoung had something he wanted to say to jihoon. the brunette was pondering on how he could casually release what was on his mind to the shorter male without scaring him off.

"you look like you have something to say." jihoon decided to speak first. soonyoung let out a small breath of relief, he was glad jihoon mentioned it first because now he could talk without it seeming too weird. "so a few of us are planning to go to an arcade after club ends, do you want to come with us?"

the younger student stayed quiet for a minute or two, thinking over the question and wondering if he really should tag along.

saying yes would mean that jihoon would be subjected to spending the rest of his day with whoever was going to the arcade and if that group consisted of anyone from their club, jihoon was sure the end result of the hangout would be chaos.

and on the other hand agreeing to go would mean jihoon would have a valid excuse to spend the rest of his day with soonyoung.

after weighing the pros and cons diligently in the minute or so that he remained silent jihoon decided to go along to the arcade; spending one afternoon with the group wouldn't kill him right?

= = =
timeline by victon is such a bop :)