veintiuno

Jungkook had been warming up, rotating and massaging his ankles when Jimin connected his phone to the speakers, a soft classical song played and the studio was soon filled up with the harmonic sounds of piano accompanied by violins. "I read in one of your biographies that you used to practice this to help set the mood, that it reminded you of when you were a beginner and it made you remember about how far you've come." Jimin expressed.

There was a sweet smile on Jimin's plump lips as he walked his way towards Jungkook, he went on his toes and left a kiss upon the dance instructor taking his worries and fears away. Jungkook depended their kiss, searching for more comfort from the younger because his touches alone brought peace to his mind and strength to his heart. Jimin parted with a fit of giggles, a look of true innocence before taking the middle of the floor.

Jungkook watched Jimin for the first few minutes, he was in awe witnessing the younger male dance across the shiny wooden floors, his movements were graceful and he appeared as light as a feather. There was no doubt in Jungkook's mind that Jimin was an exceptional dancer, his figure bent in the right ways, his posture was poised and the way he expressed himself through ballet touched the wounded part of Jungkook's heart.

Never in his entire life did Jungkook think that he'd find himself impressed with someone else, during his younger years he was full of himself, refusing to believe that anyone could match his talent but at the age of 18 Jimin was blowing him away. Jungkook wanted to watch Jimin dance forever, to observe his skills improve beyond perfection and to rock against his body under the bright stage lights one day.

Jimin had his eyes sealed shut, he let the classical sounds of piano playing in the distance coarse through his veins and guide his every move. He could feel Jungkook's eyes trailing all over him, and back then Jimin would've felt nervous, cracking under the pressure of having someone of his e studying his technique. Jimin worked diligently to master the positions of his feet that now he was finally confident with himself, no longer timid or self conscious.

It helped that Jimin was comfortable with Jungkook now, he had seen parts of his body that no one else has, he's made him feel stargazing ways that no other person could ever get the chance to do and showing the older his talent felt like a privilege. Jimin's body was exhilarated, free and loose, and he had a suspicion that it had something to do with no longer being innocent, Jungkook's touches caused a more passionate flare to emerge.

With mind fully engrossed in dancing Jimin felt two hands being placed on his waist, they were strong yet gentle and when he opened his eyes he was staring at the vision of Jungkook holding him, with his lips along his ear and his body matching his movements. "How do you know this routine?" The dance instructor inquired to know because it was special to him, something that he choregraphed himself and would always use in auditions to demonstrate his authenticity.

Jimin shuttered, his lips parted to speak but Jungkook continued playing out the dance, he led the younger across the floor, gripping his waist firmly before releasing his hold and letting him spin to the other side of the studio. Improvising, Jimin darted forward, he swiftly jumped into the air and watched Jungkook not hesitate to reach out and catch him, lifting his weightless body into the air and watching the air rush between his lovely locks.

Jungkook smiled up at Jimin, his angelic like appearance always stunned him, it always made him feel like his student was sent from the heavens to heal his wounded spirit and to guide him out of the darkness like no one else could. Jungkook set Jimin down, he brought his body closer making their bodies colliding and their lips hovering one another's. Jimin's breath hitched, his eyes were sparkling and his heart was racing.

"I memorized it, on days that I didn't have ballet class I would spend my free time learning this, wanting to be just like you not knowing that one day I'd be actually performing in front of you. Mister Jeon you were a big part of life growing up and I hope that I did your masterpiece justice." Jimin expressed with fondness even though internally he was worried that Jungkook would be upset, and brand him as an obsessed fanboy.