cinco

Jimin fingers circled around the barres, his back was arched perfectly for Jungkook's standards and his head was throw back to rest along his dance instructors chest, feeling how rapidly his heart was pounding and how shallow his breathing was as it flowed through his silky blonde hair. Jimin's never felt something so erotic and he couldn't help but crave more of it. 

A overstimulated whimper released from Jimin's pretty parted full lips, he was grinding back onto Jungkook's crotch, feeling the stiff erection rub in between his covered ass cheeks, and his naughty mind was now wondering how exactly this would feel if their clothing was gone, off their bodies leaving them to fully take advantage of the situation but his wish was slowly coming true. 

Jungkook's hands moved further down to take a hold of his students spandex shorts waistband making Jimin shiver at the feeling. "Mister J-Jeon, what if someone comes in? W-what if someone see's us?" The petite male was trembling, not with fear but with overflowing desire. He lifted his head up to watch Jungkook's reflection in the mirror, his once round doe orbs were now replaced with lust filled hooded ones and Jimin just gulped back down the cluster of nerves bundled up in his abdomen. 

"So, doesn't that make this more exciting? Doesn't the fear of knowing that anyone can walk in and see your naked body out on display turn you on even more? It does to me, and didn't you say that you wanted me happy, pleased and using your sexy figure for anything?" Jungkook questioned not letting Jimin answer because he was already sliding his tight black shorts down to feast his eyes on the most glorious bottom he's ever seen. 

Jungkook had backed away from Jimin's trembling body to appreciate the student's gorgeous naked form, the sight was heavenly to the teacher, Jimin's ass cheeks were perky, enormous and firm, his skin was soft though and despite how toned it appeared when Jungkook reached out to squeeze at it and took a handle full into his large hand he realized how squishy it was also. "So fucking perfect." 

Jimin felt a wave of pleasure when Jungkook touched his skin, the arousing sensation traveled up his spine, filled up his chest and descended down to his cock that was twitching with relief. Jimin glanced at his hard erection, it was dripping precum, staining the floor under him and getting some on his shorts and underwear that were collected around his ankles. 

"Mister, Mister Jeon?" Jimin whimpered, calling out to his teacher that was too immersed in roaming his hands along every inch of his backside. Jungkook was pressing his students round cheeks together and spreading them apart to see his tight exposed entrance clench at the feeling of the cold air around it. Jungkook was panting as he watched how Jimin's ass would jiggly, the pretty ripples making him even more hungry for pleasure.

"Give me your hands baby, gonna get you ready for your spanking." Jungkook ordered with a low growl and Jimin didn't protest, he remained facing forward, looking into the mirror as he extended his arms back gulping nervously when he saw his dance instructor removing his belt that was looped around his slim waist, the thick object was no longer holding his dress pants tightly against his massive masculine body. 

Jimin's hooded orbs observed the way Jungkook took his wrist together and laid the leather material along his heated skin creating a tingling feeling. Jungkook carefully adjusted the restraints over Jimin's wrist, looping it through the buckle several times until the student's hands were secured, completely immobile, with no chance of becoming free. "Let me know of it's too tight." Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear. 

Jimin suppressed the pathetic mewl he wanted to released when his dance instructors breath created a scorching heat over his skin. "It's prefect mister Jeon. Please touch me, touch me again, I miss your hands on me already." Jimin whimpered sinfully. He was wiggling his short fingers wanting to reach out to the older, but the only thing he could touch was his lower back, and that made him pout at the restriction on his own actions. 

Even though the thought of being like this was terrifying to Jimin at first but then the worries washed away and jumped out the damn window when he felt Jungkook press his body against his backside, his erection was more noticeable now on his bare skin and his hands were touching his waist before he ran them under his shirt. Jimin was shivering because Jungkook was slowly moving to touch his lonely erection. 

"You've been very bad Park Jimin, a naughty little boy." Jungkook teased as his index finger tauntingly tapped at Jimin's swollen cock, loving the desperate whimpers that the pretty student was gasping out. Jimin was moving his hips involuntarily forward, searching for Jungkook's hand, wanting for his dance instructor to jerk him off already, but Jungkook was denying him the pleasure. 

"No no baby, it's gonna be while until you can cum, like I said, you've been bad and you need your punishment first." Jungkook expressed with a callous chuckle that made Jimin whine out, his tongue was licking at his plump lips, wishing that he could feel his instructors mouth kissing him like last week. "Okay mister Jeon, anything you say, punish me please." Jimin huffed out, his lustful eyes dead on Jungkook's reflection. 

Jungkook smirked as he knelt down, his face was only inches away from Jimin's exposed ass, he leaned in a left gentle kisses over the two voluminous cheeks, caressing the bottom and spreading them apart again enjoying how much his student squirmed at that action. Jimin's eyes were on his instructors hungry eyes that glanced up at him as he delivered one sharp slap over the left ass juicy flesh.  

Jimin let out a yelp, a high pitched whine when it happened and he was barely even able to brace himself for more because Jungkook had quickly landed another slap on the opposite side equalizing the pain along his bottom. "Think you can take more baby?" Jungkook questioned with a raspy growl, grinning wickedly when Jimin nodded and arched his back out wanting to feel more pleasurable pain from the older male. 

Jungkook's fingers brushed along the red print on Jimin's fair skin and without warning he repeated the same motion, once, then twice and over and over, the clapping sound only getting louder with every blow he landed upon his pretty little students ass. Jimin was biting down on his lower lip, holding back the cries and moans he wanted to release because he wanted to be good for Jungkook, he wanted to prove to his dance instructor how much pleasure he could handle. 

But this was new for Jimin he couldn't stop his squirming body that Jungkook had to grip onto his waist with his free hand to keep him in place. Jimin had tears rolling down his face, and as Jungkook landed what he counted the 20th slap on his right ass cheek he parted his mouth and let out all his pent up cries. "Ah!! M-mister, mister J-jeon!!! That h-hurts!!!" Jimin whimpered with a cracked voice. 

Jimin had leaned forward, his face was pressed against the mirrors getting it all damp with his rapid breathing and endless tears, his was back arched though, and despite his words his body was saying otherwise. Jungkook smirked when he glanced at Jimin's reflection, his face was flushed, tear stains decorating his pretty features and when he directed his vision down to his students cock he could see how much it was leaking, creating a small puddle was on the once freshly waxed floors.

"Tell me to stop then." Jungkook uttered in a deep raspy voice that caused Jimin to shutter, ashamed in himself for loving this as much as he did. Jimin took the still moment to pant for air and sniffle, frustrated that he couldn't wipe at his tears to see Jungkook more clearly as he gazed hungry at him. Jimin's cock was leaking so fucking much, his legs were horribly wobbly and even though he was in agony he wanted more.

"Come on baby, tell me to stop if you really want me to stop." Jungkook restarted and Jimin shook his head. "H-harder, I need more mister Jeon, please give me more! Spank me until you're content. Spank me for being so bad mister Jeon, I deserve this please." Jimin mewled bending over to show off his tight entrance and setting his blurred vision on Jungkook through the mirrors.

Jungkook felt his cock twitch at the submissive way Jimin spoke him, it was clear by the hand print on the round bottom that it was becoming sore but he continued to endure it, enjoying it, his body growing hotter by the second, thrilled that his dance instructor was giving him all the attention he always wanted from him. Jimin didn't care how pathetic he was, he just craved Jungkook and for him he was willing to stand, sit and lay in any position.