tres

The dance studio was becoming filled with the noise of Jungkook's groans, his satisfied voice becoming louder by the second while his imagination envisioned his student on his knees right in front of him, his long tongue licking at the top of the swollen tip before swallowing him whole and sucking him dry.

Jungkook had no idea of the person standing at the open door, his ears couldn't pick up the sound of someone shifting around because the dance instructor was panting, calling out Jimin's name as if he was hoping the petite male would hear and come to his rescue but it wasn't until Jungkook felt two hands rest on his thighs that his eyes flew wide open.

Through hazy vision Jungkook saw Jimin's beautiful face, his brown eyes looking up at him as his lips were just inches away from his swollen, angry, ready to burst cock. Jungkook closed his eyes again, he rubbed at them with the back of his head and reopened them to see that he wasn't imagining things this time, Jimin was really there with an innocent expression.

Jungkook was speechless as he watched Jimin lower his head, his warm mouth taking in the swollen tip, instantly feeling cum ooze out and stain his lips like some glossy flavored balm. The older moaned out feeling his entire body jerk at the perfect feeling, making Jimin take his entire length and it wasn't until he could hear Jimin struggling to breath that he snapped back to reality.

Jungkook's hands reached out and took a hold of Jimin by the shoulders stopping him from sucking on him any further, the instructor was internally panicking, his sexy little student Jimin in front of him, his pretty pink lips were wrapped around his girth in his office. "J-jimin, s-stop, w-what, what are you--" The teacher tried speaking through his huffs.

His climax was close beyond the horizon that Jungkook could barely even process what was happening, only his desperate desire to fulfill his fantasies was taking control. Jimin pulled away letting a string of saliva fall out of his mouth, the watery thick fluid still connecting him to Jungkook. "It's okay, just sit back and relax mister Jeon." Jimin whispered with a sultry voice.

Jimin leaned in not letting Jungkook protest any longer and let his plump lips wrap around the giant length again, immediately beginning to bob his head up and down despite his inexperience. Jimin didn't mind, nor did he care that this was the first time he ever had a mans cock in his mouth and precum on his tongue but he was glad that it was with mister Jeon Jungkook.

For a moment there was some hesitation on Jungkook's part, there was a voice in him telling himself that he should push Jimin off and kick him out of the dance studio out of fear that someone would walk in on this scene but his arousal was taking over and before he could rationalize anything he was leaning back into his chair and let Jimin pleasure him.

Jungkook began thrusting upward more roughly, he grabbed a fistful of Jimin's soft brown hair with both hands and jerked even harder. A melodic sound of gagging reached his ears, he could feel saliva running down to his balls and probably wetting his chair but he didn't give a fuck because when he pushed his cock deeper into Jimin's throat he felt a wave of ecstacy wash over him.

"Nnhghh! Fu-fuccckkk! J-jimin! So fucking goodd!!" Jungkook crocked out as he released ropes of thick cum into the back of Jimin's mouth, the sweet sound of his student struggling to breath and not choke on his giant length and bodily fluids were like music to his ears.

Jungkook continued thrusting upward until every last drop of his cum had finally left his cock, and leaned back onto his chair, his eyes set on seeing his student who was contorting his face, brown orbs watery and cheeks full of cum. It was clear to Jungkook that Jimin had no idea what to do with it, so he was waiting for some instruction.

"Swallow it baby, swallow my cum." Jungkook commanded in a low raspy voice, and it was the most gorgeous sight that Jungkook had seen yet. Jimin shut his pretty eyes and breathed in slowly as he swallowed his teachers cum, liking at his lips like a good boy and not wasting an ounce. "There you go, good boy."

Jimin's cheeks were stained red, his plumps were swollen and his eyes were glossy as he stared up at Jungkook who was lowering himself and taking a hold of his hand. Jungkook motioned for Jimin to stand up, he cupped the youngers round bottom and pulled him to sit over his lap, straddling him and pressing their mouths together for their first kiss.

Jungkook devoured Jimin's lips, nibbling on the bottom one and licking around the inside of his mouth, he could feel the residue of his own sticky cum on his tongue but it just made the moment even hotter. Jimin kissed Jungkook back, his little hands gripped on his hair and he let the older lead like when they danced earlier.

The two stayed like that for a bit, Jungkook biting everywhere Jimin's skin was exposed, enjoying his scent and taste on his mouth as his high from his climax slowly subsided. "What the hell are you doing here Jimin? Why did you do that, huh?" Jungkook questioned, his words were confusing, he sounded upset but he was leaving hungry kisses all over his student.

Jimin threw his head back, letting Jungkook continue running his tongue along his skin, "I wanted to help. I wanted to make it up to you since I figured that I was the reason that you had gotten hard like that." Jimin moaned out, whimpering when Jungkook sucked a hickey on his neck.

"You are damn right it's your fault." Jungkook growled, he had stopped his actions and gazed at Jimin who had a guilty expression on his face before glancing down to stare at his lap. "No, please don't be upset. I'm sorry, I'm a damn adult I should've been able to control myself more." Jungkook confessed feeling like crap now.

Jimin didn't respond though, he merely sighed out and pouted his lips like he had done something wrong, he felt like he had disappointed Jungkook. "You didn't have to do that Jimin, but I'm glad you did, I haven't came that hard in a long fucking time, you did so amazing." Jungkook expressed smiling when Jimin finally brought his face up.

Jungkook witnessed Jimin's pretty blinding eye smile, it was beautiful and showing so much bliss. "Mister Jeon, I really like you and I'm so happy that my first time was with you." Jimin confessed boldly and the words startled Jungkook, he's never been with a virgin, nor his student but here he was, doing it all.

"Jimin, I'm your dance instructor, we can't do this again. I understand that you think you like me but it's not right, you should find someone more your age, someone more appropriate for you." Jungkook stated sighing out dissatisfied that he had to let Jimin down, the smaller male was so specular psychical wise and his need to please him was everything he ever wanted in a partner.

But Jungkook didn't want to risk his job so he decided to push Jimin away even though he wanted to experience more with the cute little student. "I don't care." Jimin exclaimed leaning his head along Jungkook's shoulder, and running his hand down his chest to play with the buttons on his dress shirt.

"I won't tell anyone, I'm an adult too, we are free to do whatever we want. Please, don't push me away, I just wanna be with you mister Jeon." Jimin whispered softly, he lifted his head and locked eyes with Jungkook, he could tell that his dance instructor was conflicted, distraught over the idea of them sneaking around but he was sure that he wanted this too.

Jungkook parted his mouth to speak and Jimin smiled thinking that he was about to agree and continue their entanglement but that's not what the student heard next. "No, now get out of my office." Jungkook commanded and Jimin's never felt so hurt in his entire life like this.

The tiny frustrated student climbed off his dance instructor and angrily grabbed his things from the desk, "Fine." Jimin huffed out one last time before exiting the studio and letting the doors slam behind him, leaving Jungkook to bury his hands in his face and scold himself for being such an idiot.