diecisiete

Jimin had spent nearly 15 minutes trying to convince Seokjin that he'd get a ride from someone else after finishing his very important dance routine and the older brother was frustrated, denying it at first.

Seokjin was annoyed that he made the surprise visit for nothing but eventually he gave into his younger siblings reasoning, and once they hung he was sending Jimin a text with the information regarding the place where he wanted them to meet up.

Jimin and Jungkook had gotten dressed shortly after. The younger was putting on his clothes from last night then covering himself with his dance instructor bomber jacket again, and he was getting the idea of claiming it as his now. Jimin enjoyed the way the clothing felt on his slim body and liking how it smelled like Jungkook's laundry detergent, reminding him of the bedsheets he was laying over earlier.

The two males were soon venturing out of the apartment and onto the road, heading towards the particular diner that wasn't that far in distance. When Jungkook parked his car in a spot he glanced over at Jimin who was unbuckling the safety belt, "Well, goodbye. Have fun Jimin, see you on Monday." The dance instructor said getting his student to pause from departing out, his sad brown puppy eyes shifted to stare at the older.

"What, no. Please come inside with me mister Jeon. Please, you haven't eaten yet, and I know you are probably really hungry by now." Jimin told Jungkook who was shaking his head even though his stomach was rumbling, begging for food but he didn't want to intrude on the younger's personal life. Jungkook was worried of others questioning their relationship and giving him the unrequested feedback on it.

"You're meeting up with your brother, how weird would it be to have your dance instructor there?" Jungkook insisted, hoping to persuade Jimin but he was well aware of how stubborn his pretty student was and the older admired that about him. Jimin was innocent and naive most of the time but there was a side of him that was determined, fixed on getting what he wanted and Jungkook had seen it when it came to dancing and last night in bed.

Jimin frowned seeing Jungkook contemplate, he sighed and settled back into the passenger's seat, strapping himself in with the seat belt and crossing his arms over his chest like a spoiled child. "Fine, then let's go back to your apartment, because I'm not going in there without. I don't wanna say goodbye just yet mister Jeon, I'd rather spend time with you instead, so let's go, come on drive away." Jimin exclaimed.

There was a pout on Jimin's plump lips as he faced forward, he was staring at the diner through the dashboard window, refusing to see Jungkook's scolding eyes because he was sure that the older was growing upset at his demands. Jimin had never denied Jungkook in anyway until now because he was always trying to make him happy, show him what a good boy he could be and please him in all ways but there was this fire inside of Jimin now.

Jungkook had created this burning passion within Jimin and it grew even more wild last night during their first time together, the younger didn't want that fiery flame to die out, he didn't want to spend another moment without Jungkook. "No Jimin, stop acting like a damn child. Get in there already, end of discussion." Jungkook reiterated but Jimin shook his head, glaring his lovely eyes in his direction now, demonstrating how thick skulled he could be.

With a heavy sigh Jungkook rested against the driver seat, he turned his eyes away from Jimin and stared at his steering wheel, listening to his student speak up again, his voice was soft now. "Please mister Jeon. I swear I'll behave from this point on if you just join me this one time." Jimin said, reaching his hand out to stroke his fingertips along Jungkook's knuckles, touching them in a smoothing circular motion before making their fingers intertwine.

Jungkook shifted his vision over to see Jimin giving him those precious sparkling eyes and they made it impossible for him to deny his wishes. Jungkook was a complete fool, his heart wasn't beating the same as it did one month ago, every single time his arteries pump blood into his vital organ he could hear the melodic sound of Jimin's voice flowing inside of him. The student was embedding himself deeply into his dance instructor's life without warning.