dos

Moments later and Jungkook was going over the first few basic steps, his hands remained firmly on Jimin's slim waist, using him as a demonstration for the other students. "An important key point is to make eye contact with your partner, become one, feel their emotions and make them yours." Jungkook stated watching everyone nod in understanding.

Jungkook's eyes fell over Jimin's face, noticing the student refusing to meet with his orbs still. They had been practicing for nearly 30 minutes now, and the entire time Jimin had been so damn stiff with his movements, it was clear that he was nervous because whenever they danced hands free the petite male would move so fluidly.

With his gentle fingers Jungkook took a hold of Jimin's chin, forcing his face to move into his direction. "Don't be flustered, don't think too much just let your body move with the music. I'm not going to judge or put you down, I just wanna feel your body against mine." Jungkook whispered, his warm breath tickling Jimin's mouth.

Jimin's cheeks flushed, he nodded and kept his eyes staring into Jungkook's finding it impossible to look at anyone else, not caring what the other students were doing or even if they were watching them because Jungkook was holding him closely, his hands positioned protectively around him and swaying him around the dance floor so flawlessly.

It took everything in Jungkook to not grope the voluminous curves too sexually in front of the entire class, but Jimin was becoming more loose, more into the music and the way he would move was getting Jungkook aroused like hell. "That's good, keeping moving like this." Jungkook uttered under his breath, practically growling with desire as Jimin complied and ran his hands along his chest.

Jimin rocked his hips side to side, and Jungkook spun him around smiling fondly when he saw Jimin's blonde hair flow with the wind that was being created around him. Jimin's feet were pacing fast, one step, two step and pausing on queue before gliding back to Jungkook's personal space, and a wave of erotic emotions washed over him.

Jungkook had positioned Jimin to dance with his backside pressed against his crotch, their arms intertwined and crossed over each others and there was no way in hell now that Jungkook could maintain a professional stance like this.

The student's juicy plump bottom was slowly grazing over his crotch, slowly lowering over his thighs for a bit before moving back up making his cock twitch. The subtle movement from Jimin was feverently teasing over Jungkook's covered manhood and planting inappropriate thoughts to his head.

Images of how delicious it would be to hear his student whine repeatedly in his ear, moaning desperately and calling him daddy, master or mister as he wrecked his petite figure in the middle of the dance floor.

Jungkook couldn't stop, his mind was running too wild while his hands ran along Jimin's thighs envisioning the idea of Jimin bent over, and it wasn't until Jimin grazed over his hardening cock that he pulled away, to direct his attention to the rest of the class, refusing to see the look on Jimin's face as he left him partner-less.

Jungkook discretely placed his palm over his cock which was now stiff as a rock, the long length slightly bent due to the restriction and the nonexistent stretchability in his pants. He carefully adjusted his erection, pushing it downward so that the tent wouldn't be so damn obvious because it was huge and aching.

A soft groan left his slender lips when he gave it the attention it so desperately craved. Luckily though Jungkook's moans weren't heard at all due to the loud salsa music playing in the studio, without wanting to be in this dilemma with students around any longer Jungkook rushed over to turn the music off.

The dance instructor turned to face the class with his hands clasp down and covering over his big hard problem throbbing in his pants. "Okay, I think that's enough for today, next class we will cover a little more details." Jungkook told the rest of the class.

All the students stopped dancing and released their partners hands, they wiped the sweat from their eyebrows and nodded. "Great, well you all are free to leave, go, eat, hydrate!" Mister Jeon exclaimed, forcing the most stained grin at everyone.

The students didn't really notice what was going on, all except Jimin who felt his dance instructors cock rub along his backside the whole time they danced, and he found it so fucking hot, dying to know what it felt like to have a mans organ buried deep in his ass for the first time.

Jimin was indeed as innocent as he looked, never having a boyfriend but he couldn't hide the fact that he was curious to experience something sexual, whether it be giving pleasure or receiving pleasure, he wanted it and he wanted it even more now with his dance instruction, mister Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned out in annoyance, he watched through the mirrors as the students finally emptied out of the studio, Jimin being the last one. He hadn't noticed but there was a slight hesitation on Jimin's departure, almost like he wanted to stay and help out but he left none the less and Jungkook quickly rushed over to his office located at the far end of the studio.

With rapid fingers unbuttoning the black slacks Jungkook sighed out in relief when he pushed his clothing just a little down along with his boxers letting his lonely cock out of the suffocating material and hit the air, a collection of precum already spilling out form the engorged opening.

"Fucking pathetic Jeon, getting hard so easily. Fuck he's so beautiful though. Still, he's a student, a sexy fucking student." Jungkook scolded himself, conflicted on whether he should even be feeling this way but it was too late to think differently. His cock was hard and it was all because of the pretty little student that sensually danced on him.

Jungkook eagerly bit onto his bottom lip, anticipating the action of masturbating to the thought of his student was gnawing at him but not a second later and he was taking a seat at his desk. He leaned back against the black leather chair to get more comfortable while his hand found its way to his erection finally.

The dance instructors' lustful doe eyes were closing at the feeling of his palm sliding up and down his giant swollen length. "Fuck! Jimin!" Jungkook groaned loudly, not afraid for anyone to hear because he didn't have a class for another hour and he knew all of his students had left. "What are you doing to me with that sexy body of yours?" Jungkook huffed.

Jungkook worked at his cock more vigorously after a few seconds, his thumb pressing deep into his slit for more lubrication before gliding all the way down to the base, squeezing and pressing onto his sensitive balls as well wishing that his hand was magically replaced with Jimin's tiny one instead.

The dance instructor was completely lost in the satisfying sensation of the veins on his large cock being massaged at, the name of his student slipping off his tongue that was practically hanging out of his mouth. Jungkook's never felt so aroused by anyone before but Jimin was different, and even if it was wrong he wanted to fuck him badly despite just meeting him.

Jungkook's hand was wet and sticky, his precum was making his slippery hand move faster as the images of Jimin's soft plump lips and big round ass kept him pumping more desperately, concentrating deeply on finding his climax that he didn't hear the damn door to the studio open in the distance.