veinte

Jungkook was ecstatic when he heard the doors to the studio open because he had been expecting to see Jimin again, he was missing him badly, not just his body and his lips but his entire aura that brought peace to his mind whenever he walked into the room. Jungkook was taken by surprise to see another student standing beside him though, and it brought out this possessiveness instinct out of him.

"Hey Mr Jeon!" Hoseok greeted the dance instructor happily gripping on his backpack as he approached the taller male. "Sorry for being here so early, but since you don't have a class, I was wondering if it would be okay if Jimin and I tried out some routines before class starts?" The other student declared getting Jungkook to frown and direct his attention over to Jimin who was startled by the new look in his eyes.

"Jimin, you already have a partner though. If you wanted to try out some routines why did you not ask me instead of deciding to partner up with someone else." Jungkook questioned Jimin. His voice wasn't raised but his eyes were dark and sharp making Jimin feel like he was being scolded. The petite lowered his head and pouted, unsure of what to say to his dance instructor so that he'd be less upset.

Hoseok was puzzled, Jungkook was strict at times but never this firm. "Yeah well I have a partner too, it's just practice Mr Jeon. I promise I'm not trying to trick you into making changes. I just wanted someone to practice with while I'm here." The other student exclaimed. Jungkook shifted his gaze over to Hoseok who kept a smile on his face, and he didn't like the idea but he accepted it either way.

"Fine, I'll be in my office. Let me know if there is anything you two need from me." Jungkook stated, practically through his clenched teeth and refusing to make eye contact with Jimin's pretty orbs. Hoseok nodded and moved towards the lockers on the other side of the studio to set his things down while Jimin stayed to grip Jungkook's dress shirt, catching his attention while they were alone briefly.

"It's just dancing mister Jeon, why are you upset with me? He asked me in the hallway, and it would've been rude of me to say no." Jimin said, trailing his fingers slowly up Jungkook's arm and setting it over his broad shoulder. He took a step or two closer to the taller males body and flashed him a mischievous smile. "Do you like my outfit?" Jimin asked softly.

Jungkook trailed his eyes down Jimin's tiny figure, the black tights made his thighs even juicer, and his white t-shirt was so low cut that he could faintly see the multiple hickies he left along his chest over the weekend. A smirk was made upon Jungkook's mouth, he lowered himself and gave Jimin a quick kiss, pinching at his round plump bottom and sending him off before Hoseok could see them.

Jimin skipped his way over to Hoseok who was switching out of his street shoes and into lightweight sneakers, and quietly stuffed his backpack into the locker. Jimin was a lot more bubbly now than he was before they entered the studio and Hoseok was curious as to why. He didn't question it though, he simply stood up and made his way towards the middle of the dance floor to start stretching.

Jimin followed behind, he stepped up towards the mirrors and gripped the barre with both hands before lifting his leg up and resting it along the wooden rod to stretch his calves and hamstrings. Jimin's eyes were on Jungkook's office, wondering what his handsome instructor was doing all alone and wishing that he could be sitting on his lap, kissing him and touching him instead of dancing with someone new.

Hoseok brought Jimin out of that fantasy soon when started playing music on his phone, he moved his vision over to see the other student stretching his limbs in a different manner than he did. He was flexible, almost like he had no bones and Jimin was curious to know what his desired dance style was. "Are you ready to start?" Hoseok questioned Jimin who nodded and the two made their way closer to each other.