seis

After another few minutes of giving Jimin his endless brutal but much deserved spankings, the dance instructor took pity on his beautiful whimpering student, his body was quaking too vigorously, his cock was a deep shade of red and angrily engorged, dying to be touched, screaming out to be stroked so that it could finally release its bottled up cum. Jungkook wanted to spare the torture now and give him what he wanted.

"Such a good boy Jimin. You took those spankings so well, so proud of you beautiful baby. You definitely deserve your prize now, you want it? Tell me that you want it baby." Jungkook's praises had Jimin's chest fluttering with happiness at all the sweet words. He nodded his head quickly making his silky blonde hair bounce, eager to experience more from the older male who was moving back to admire his lovely figure once again.

"I want it mister Jeon, give me my prize please. I promise to behave from now on." Jimin whimpered out shifting from side to side at the idea of what Jungkook would do to him next. Jimin watched Jungkook step back, his hands were on the front of his pants, rubbing at the covered erection and it was obvious to Jimin that his dance handsome older instructor also couldn't take another second that his cock wasn't receiving attention either.

Jungkook tugged at the button, lowering the zipper with his fingers and pushing his pants and boxers down to his knees and exposing him massive swollen cock to his lovely slim student that was drooling at the sight of it. "Baby you missed my cock that bad, you didn't get enough of it last week when I fucked your pretty mouth?" Jungkook snickered getting Jimin to lick at his lips recalling his instructors cum on his tongue.

Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's desperate behavior, it was sensual, his lips getting caught between his teeth, his blurry teared up eyes were glistening with lust but there was an look of innocence to them and Jungkook was sure that his gorgeous little student had never gone this far with anyone before. It turned Jungkook even more knowing that he was the first to touch Jimin like this, to make him tremble and moan so heavenly.

Jimin's body was turned around, his fingers touched the barres but they were still restrained so he was unable to wrap around them like earlier. Jungkook lifted Jimin's shirt a little to see the strong abdominal muscles, he was impressed but not surprised one bit, he smirked as he continued moving the shirt upward until the hem reached Jimin's mouth. "Hold it with your teeth." Jungkook commanded content when the smaller complied obediently.

Jimin bit down, Jungkook had stuffed a little more than the hem into his mouth, more like handful. The dance instructor had tied half of Jimin's t-shirt into a big knot and inserted it into the student's lovely warm mouth, and Jimin could feel urge to gag it out the second he tired closing his jaw but Jungkook ordered him keep it in and he was not about to let him down. So Jimin suppressed the instinct and continued letting his saliva soak up his own clothing.

Jungkook had removed the buttons off his dress shirt, opening it up to show Jimin how perfectly fit he was as well, the mountains of abdominal muscles made Jimin want to have his hands all over them, but he couldn't and it made him even more sexually frustrated. Jungkook's fingertips touched Jimin's chest, before teasing at his nipples, pinching them harshly until he leaned down to lick the hard flesh.

Jungkook hummed as he tugged on Jimin's perky nipples with his teeth, taking turns to graze at both of them gently at first and then hungrily sucking on them and stretching them beyond what Jimin ever thought they could ever be. Jungkook loved the sounds that Jimin was making, he threw his head back to lean against the mirrors and let his eyes flutter shut, his whimpers were muffled and it was so arousing to the instructor.

A wet line of saliva was trailed down Jimin's chest, the thick flesh was flicking against his heated skin and the student was mewling, moaning uncontrobablly because now his instructor was taking his lonely dripping cock into his mouth. The warm sensation made Jimin wanted to burst already, but all Jungkook did was bop his head twice, wetting his shaft and all the way down to the base before lifting himself up again.

Jungkook closed the gap between his and his student's flushed curvy figure, their erections touched instantly making them both groan in satisfaction, seeking more arousing friction as their bulging veins throbbed with desire and continued to slide their slipperiness over each others. Jimin let his head fall forward to nuzzle into Jungkook's neck, he wanted to desperately to wrap his arms around him but he got something even better instead.

Jungkook lifted one of Jimin's legs and made it wrap around his waist, bucking forward to feel more of Jimin's hard wet cock graze over his, the instructor groaned roughly into his students ear, panting and swallowing back the taste of Jimin's cum that lingered on his lips as he continued his movements. Jimin felt his heart pounding, his entire chest vibrating vigorously as he felt his climax approaching already, it was long overdue and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

With his free hand Jungkook took a hold of their swollen erections and he began pumping at them, stroking the both leaking, burning hot organs in unison, rapidly and roughly. Jungkook's cock was relieved, ecstatic that it was finally getting some action and the way Jimin's cock slid with his was thrilling. It didn't take many touches from the instructor to have the student cumming though, forceful lines of white sticky secretions were spilling out.

Jimin wanted to moan out so bad, he wanted to scream his instructors name when he climaxed, he wanted to tell Jungkook who much he loved his cock and how bad he wanted to suck out his cum again but he couldn't so all he did was let out muffled whimpers and continued rocking his hips forward as Jungkook continued to jerk him off, tugging on his cock and fondling his balls that were sensitive as hell now.

Jungkook's breathing was starting to become more erratic, his chest was rising unsteadily and Jimin could tell that he was on the verge of climaxing, but out of nowhere he stopped, pausing his movements all together. Jungkook set Jimin's legs down, he took out the t-shirt from Jimin's mouth and pushed him down until he was on his knees and staring straight at his large cock that was ready to explode a heavy load of cum.

Jimin smiled happily, without letting Jungkook tell him what to do he opened his mouth and began sucking, taking in the entire length, no longer feeling like gagging because if he was going to choke on something he was glad that it was going to be his dance instructors glorious cock. Jungkook took a fistful of Jimin's hair and thrusted forward, his eyes closing as he concentrated on the climax that was just seconds away because Jimin's technique was amazing.

Jungkook's free hand gripped onto the barre behind Jimin to keep himself steady as he felt his warm cum shoot out of him and fill up his pretty students mouth. Jimin sighed out in pleasure along with Jungkook, the heaviness of thick white secretions on his tongue was gone in an instant when he swallowed it down like it was the best meal of his life. Jungkook panted for air, and stroked his slippery hands along Jimin's face.

"You need to leave now, I have a class soon." Jungkook huffed out coldly and Jimin eyes flew open to stare back up at his instructor, the cock was out of his mouth now but he refused to part from it, wanting to forever in his face and more of it's delicious taste, but that wasn't what Jungkook wanted, and he promised to behave so he nodded, understanding that he wasn't needed anymore. "Okay." Jimin whispered before standing up.

Jimin turned around and let Jungkook take off his belt from his wrist, he watched with hazy eyes at his instructors expression, and there was an obvious look of guilt on his handsome face as he touched the red marks along his students wrist. He wanted to apologize for letting his sexual urges go this far with Jimin, but being around the pretty male made him insane, animalistic and he couldn't control himself no matter how much he internally scolded his desires.

"See you tomorrow mister Jeon." Jimin whispered softly, placing on the sweetest smile as he gazed up at Jungkook with adoring eyes and Jungkook felt curious to know why Jimin was so willingly letting him have his way with him, he was beautiful enough to have a boyfriend his age so why was he so eager to please his dance instructor.

"See you tomorrow Park Jimin and dont forget to work on your stretches, I need your body limber for future dances and future encounters." Jungkook expressed cupping Jimin's face and leaving a dominating kiss on his puffy lips, and for a second his heart skipped a beat, did roundabouts, summersaults and jumped off a fucking bridge. Jimin's mouth on his felt perfect, it was like a natural feeling despite it being between a college dance instructor and his young alumni.

Jimin grinned widely and nodding his head. "Well then I'll come extra early so that you can help me out with those, you know to see if I'm doing them right. Goodbye mister Jeon!" Jimin beamed merrily, thankful for every second that he could spend time with the gorgeous older male and excited for what more Jungkook had in store for their entanglement.