veintidós

Friday and Saturday flew by fast, Jungkook was having the best time of his life with Jimin. The dance instructor didn't even realize how much bliss he was in, his smile remained wide and fond when his student was around and he honestly can't remember the last time he was this content in the past two years since quitting ballet. Time slipping away was hardly noticeable for Jungkook, if anything he couldn't care less, he was just enjoying his private time with Jimin.

Jimin's beauty was all that Jungkook could concentrate on, the warmth of his petite body against his strong chest and the taste of his sweet skin on his tongue when they engaged in erotic moments was perfection. There was no denying how infatuated Jungkook was of Jimin and he wanted to spend every second that he breathed showing the younger how much he appreciated him, how much he adored him and possibly confessing deeper feelings to him soon.

Jungkook had taken Jimin to a ballet showcase on Friday night, giving his precious student a few pointers and a different perspective on things. Then on Saturday they laid over the couch, cuddling with each other as they watched movies and kissed in between boring scenes. It was finally Sunday morning though, meaning that Jimin would have to leave back to his dorm within a few hours and both males were dreading having to be apart from each other once more.

Sometime after breakfast Jimin and Jungkook found themselves sitting over the couch, Jimin was playing with Jungkook's raven hair, brushing it with his fingers and tracing shapes along his skin as the older sat shirtless. Jungkook was peacefully watching the random series playing on his TV screen but it was difficult to focus on what the characters were saying because Jimin was grazing his lips over his neck, and it was sweet, adorable at first, he was making cute noises and giggling heavenly but soon he was traveling further up.

Jungkook's skin shivered when Jimin placed his plump lips over his ear, breathing in and out erotically to provoke him into giving him attention instead. "Mister Jeon, we only have a few hours together. Do you really wanna waste it like this when you could be watching my naked body slide against yours. Doesn't that sound better mister Jeon?" Jimin whispered leaving a kitten lick along the cartilage of Jungkook's ear then taking his earlobe into his mouth and sucking on it as he moaned to make his point.

Jungkook took the bait instantly, it was impossible for him to even think of denying Jimin and if he was being honest, thrusting into him was all he wanted to do over the weekend but he tried containing himself thinking that the younger would become offended and his intentions all wrong. Jimin wanted that though, he wanted to feel Jungkook's body pleasuring him all the time, every second, everywhere and without stopping because he had grown addicted to sexual pleasure, always seeking it from his dance instructor.

"Fine, but let's take it to the room this time. I wanna try something new with you baby." Jungkook teased, standing up from the couch and lifting Jimin, swinging the student's little body over his strong bare shoulder. He took his large hand and delivered a hard slap to the perky round ass several times. Jungkook was already aroused by Jimin's actions seconds ago but now pints of blood were rushing down to his cock, making it stiff as a rock when he listened to the giggling whimpers leaving the smaller males mouth.

"Oh yes! More, fuck! Please mister Jeon, spank me harder!" Jimin begged, squealing with delight every time Jungkook's hand landed roughly over his bottom and he was wishing that the clothes on his body could magically disappear already because he wanted to be feeling the painful pleasure along his naked skin. "Oh mister Jeon yes, please punish me! Give me all that you got, I wanna it so fucking rough!" Jimin whimpered, squirming pathetically and rubbing his forming erection desperately on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook swallowed the excessive amount of drool collecting in the back of his throat, the trip to the bedroom felt like five hundred steps away and he was aching to have Jimin speak more sinfully. Jungkook was dumbstruck by Jimin recently because the younger could be innocent when he wanted to be but when he would become seductive it was like meeting another person. Jungkook didn't ever think he could fall harder for Jimin, but here he was, whipped, willing to please his lovely student in every way possible.