doce

~ Friday Afternoon ~

Jimin was in his dorm, brushing his blonde hair in the mirror and adding pink stained lip balm to his plump flesh that he couldn't wait to feel Jungkook biting on.

The past few days Jungkook had him aching badly, taunting him while they danced in class about the things they would do in his apartment and sending him off without kissing him after the lessons ended. Jimin was in agony now, nearly on the verge of exploding with how much he missed his instructors body on his.

Jimin blushed at his reflection, he was wearing a plain white blouse that hung a low showing his chest with tight black jeans that hugged his bottom perfectly. The petite male never paid much attention to the curves on his body but ever since meeting Jungkook he's been noticing them.

Admiring how they were like his own personal weapons that made his dance instructor go wild. Jimin enjoyed the way Jungkook looked at him, the way his hands would squeeze at his ass the past few times he got naked in front of him.

The dance instructor had awoken something in his innocent students mind, this hungry lustful animalistic monster that feasted solely on passionate kisses, arousing touches and explicit sexual actions had emerged out of him.

It's only been two weeks since Jimin tasted Jungkook's big erection as he sucked him dry in the secluded office, and from that moment on it was the only thing Jimin could think about day and night, dying internally to gain more experience to be a better sex partner for Jungkook.

Moments later and Jimin was walking toward the parking lot to find Jungkook with his arms folded over his chest and leaning against his car, he was so godly with his dress shirt sleeves rolled up and his hair pushed back.

Jimin had to talk himself down, contained the wild hunger in him that wanted to just pounce and beg to be fucked in the back seats. "Damn, you look so beautiful Jimin but I have to admit, I didn't think you'd actually show up." Jungkook said unfolding his arms.

Jimin's heart was fluttering hastily as he continued walking forward to Jungkook who was waiting for him to come even closer before taking him forcefully by the waist and smashing their lips against each others. Jimin's moans were eaten up, rumbling in the back of his throat as he ran his hands in Jungkook's raven locks while rubbing his crotch over his dance instructors knee, conveying how much he wanted some sexual tension from him.

When Jungkook parted from Jimin he let out a raspy laugh, "Baby, you gotta wait until we're in my bed, trust me you'll love the things I can do to you there. No one can interrupt us and you can scream as loud as you want." Jungkook exclaimed taking Jimin by the hand and leading him towards the passengers side of his vehicle.

The entire ride over Jimin was biting at his nails, nervously chewing on the hard surface at the way his dance instructors dominate voice pumped through his veins. Between the time Jungkook parked his car and walked Jimin towards his apartment doors the small student was in a daze, wondering if all this was even real but when he blinked hard though and he stunned that he was actually watching Jungkook turn the knob to reveal the inside of his home.

It wasn't a huge apartment, but it was big enough for one person, a simple setting with a couch in the middle, a flat screen TV on the wall, and a small kitchen table in the den. "You sure you're up for this baby? You can bail out now if you want." Jungkook questioned when he turned around to see that Jimin's tiny body was shaking as he remained planted the doorway.

Jimin shook his head and stepped forward to eye all the details of his dance instructors apartment, instantly flinching when the door closed behind him. "You're all mine now Jimin." Jungkook teased sneaking a kiss on his students lips as he began taking the buttons off his dress shirt, smirking because Jimin was leaning further into him, wanting more but he parted from him and the smaller was now whining sadly.