dieciséis

Jungkook was a goner the second Jimin experienced his orgasm, his facial expressions was heavenly, his high pitched voice was astronomical and the older was letting all of his bodily fluid rush into his little lover, chanting out his name and telling him how amazing he felt under him. Both Jungkook and Jimin's moans and erratic breathing were heavy, their soft harmonizing voices were filling up the room that had grown hot and heavy from their steamy actions.  

The dance instructor and his beautiful student were equally struggling to come back down to earth from their climax, the moment they were sharing with each other had them floating high, way past the dark clouds of the night skies and somewhere off in a sparkling galaxy where only they resided. Jungkook felt his heart fluttering in his chest, a warm sensation that usually never came with an orgasm but he was sure that it was Jimin's doing.

Love didn't scare Jungkook, but the idea of falling in love with his student did because he knew that it wouldn't last, he was sure that soon enough Jimin would realize that this obsession with the once great dancer was insane. Jungkook wanted to keep his heart sealed off, refusing to let himself get too deep in this out of fear that it'd only end in heartbreak for him. 

"That was incredible mister Jeon, thank you so much for this. To be honest I was really nervous, worried that it would hurt so bad but you were very gentle, and patient with me. I love you so much mister Jeon, more now than I did yesterday." Jimin whispered softly, there was a smile on his lips as he lifted his head up to kiss Jungkook's mouth, eating up the pants he was releasing.

Jungkook kissed Jimin him back before moving to rest himself over the bed. Jimin winced when he shifted over to snuggle against Jungkook's body, his head resting over his bare chest and his hand reaching out to make their fingers intertwine together. There was a content smile on Jimin's swollen lips, his eyes were sealed shut and it was obvious that he was in pure bliss over finally doing this with Jungkook. 

"Do you wanna maybe stay the night?" Jungkook questioned and Jimin shook his head eagerly, his blonde hair tickling his heated skin when he saw the handsome grin back on the olders face. "Oh of course mister Jeon, I can't think of a better way to spend the night than with you here." Jimin exclaimed with a happy squeal and nuzzling himself deeper into Jungkook, sighing out with satisfaction.  

Jungkook was becoming a sucker for Jimin, a complete fool, weak and fond to everything he did, the thought of keeping him close to his body the rest of the night seemed like a no brainer, he told himself that it was for Jimin's sake but he couldn't actually bare to part with him. Their hearts were still thumping crazily as they laid still, holding each other and enjoying the silence around them. 

It didn't take long for Jimin to fall asleep, he was exhausted from all the new emotions and while the he slept peacefully Jungkook was left awake to admire him as he rested in his arms. His plump lips were parted and his brown eyes were no longer visible and Jungkook was finding himself missing them, he liked getting lose in them and seeing them glistening whenever he smiled gorgeously. 

With a sigh Jungkook gave up the fight that he was internally battling with his need for sleep, he was tired as well though and the second his eyes were closed making his bedroom disappear he was swallowed up by his unconscious state. Jungkook had been yearning for warm, domestic moments like this, he had spent so many nights all alone and he didn't notice it until now how miserable he was without a sweet partner by his side.   

~ The Next Morning ~

Jimin was the first to wake up, his eyes fluttered open to see that he was still in Jungkook's arms, the older had his chest pressed over his back and his big hand resting his bare hip since they fell asleep without bothering to get dressed again. Jimin smiled and leaned back to cuddle into his dance instructor more and brought Jungkook's hand up to his chest and leaving kisses over them.