veintitrés

With sweat and tears streaming down Jimin's flushed face he swallowed Jungkook's entire swollen erection, making sure to hollow his cheeks tightly, sucking along the throbbing veins and swirling his tongue around the thick length to have his handsome dance instructor receiving good care. Jimin's moans were muffled, his mouth was completely full and the only thing that could escape out was the saliva he produced with droplets of precum that he quickly licked up to ingest.

Jimin's lower body was rocking, gliding his bottom up and down Jungkook's tongue that continued giving him the most amazing pleasure yet. His lonely cock was dripping wet, leaking all over the older males chest, thighs quaking on the opposite side of his head and Jimin was having the best time of his life. The state of arousal only became more amplified from there though because when Jungkook drew back his tongue Jimin felt a slippery finger enter him.

"Oh mister Jeon! Yes! Please give me more!" Jimin huffed into the air, wiggling his bottom and pushing back on the thick digit wishing that Jungkook could shove his whole fist in there. "Keep sucking baby, only good boys can get what they want." Jungkook commanded in a low husky tone making the younger comply urgently. Jimin leaned back down to leave kitten licks along his dance instructor's cock before sucking on it hungrily, needing to taste his cum in the back of his throat.

Jimin felt like his body was on fire, the thrill of trying something new with Jungkook was exhilarating. He wanted to stay like this forever, he wanted to never come down from this high and experience all types of new sexual pleasure with him. Jungkook's groans were becoming shaky, his skin was scorching hot as well and he was more than ready to release his fluid but he wanted to be inside Jimin's bottom for that, to let his passionate love flow throughout his beautiful lower region.

With three fingers sliding in and out of Jimin's entrance Jungkook kept stretching his lover well, pulling out from the sore red hole to stroke at his lonely cock that twitched under his grasp and then taking them back in to fill him up before deeming it good enough to penetrate. "Kitten you can stop now." Jungkook said. Jimin gasped for air when he pulled away, letting all the accumulated bodily fluids spill all over his chin, and onto the older. Jungkook didn't give a fuck though because his cock was begging desperately for relief.

"Climb on baby, I want you to ride me." Jungkook told Jimin who was glancing over his shoulder to see him and it didn't take long to switch into this new unfamiliar position. "Don't be nervous, you'll do well I know it, just move those sexy hips like you do in class when we dance. Fuck yourself on my cock Jimin, you'll love it, you'll never want to climb off ever again." Jungkook expressed and the younger was taking a hold of the swollen erection, he placed it against his entrance, and slowly sank down, feeling his walls expand.

"Ahhh! Mister Jeon! I, ohhh, so good! I love your cock! Is it all mine? Please tell me it's all mine!" Jimin mewled falling back to sit on the big length, his eyes were sealed shut as he allowed his hole to become adjusted. "Of course, it's only for you baby." Jungkook expressed sweetly. He took his hands and caressed Jimin's waist, he trailed his fingers up and down his sides before making them graze over his pretty thighs where he traced imaginary lines to help soothe the overwhelmingly sensation in his petite body.

Jimin was biting hard on his bottom lip but his grip on it became loose as Jungkook touched him gently, it was caring and passionate despite how naughty and filthy they were just talking to each other minutes ago. Jungkook was more experienced than Jimin obviously and the younger always felt self conscious regarding if he was doing well, or fulfilling him sexually because he wanted nothing more than to make him happy, he just didn't know that Jungkook was satisfied just having him near.

Jimin's half lidded eyes opened to find Jungkook flashing his handsome half smile at him, "You ready Jimin? Take it slow or you'll hurt yourself okay." Jungkook said, his voice was soft and tender making Jimin's heart flutter in his chest and his ethereal grin to emerge. Jungkook watched Jimin nod his head, his blonde hair bouncing when he did so and then he released a sultry moan when he planted his big hands on his perky round bottom. Jungkook gave Jimin's ass small taps signaling him to start rocking.