veinticuatro

~ a few days later ~

Jimin was walking through the campus halls, venturing towards the dance studio when he found himself running into Hoseok again. "Hey Jimin! You ready for today?" He questioned getting Jimin to nod his head. "You're so lucky to have Mr Jeon dancing with you. My partner refuses to let me guide her and I'm sure that we'll end up messing up, failing and humiliated." Hoseok groaned, rubbing his temples. The taller was dragging his feet until reaching the studio doors, he pushed them open and allowed Jimin to enter first.

Today was the day that all the students would be presenting the dance routine they had been working on for the past week and everyone was anxious about messing up with the exception of Jimin because he had the best partner. The dashing instructor who gave Jimin private lessons that he could use on the dance floor and secret bedroom moves to use when they were alone, mister Jeon Jungkook and Jimin sure did consider himself lucky to have all his attention.

"Well just do your best." Jimin said looking over at Hoseok but only briefly because when he saw Jungkook his eyes couldn't stop gawking over how handsome he was. Jungkook had stepped out of his office and he was standing in the middle of the studio with his black dress shirt hugging his muscular frame nicely. His raven hair was slicked back with a few strands along his forehead and Jimin grasping his backpack tightly, holding back the urge to pounce on Jungkook in front of Hoseok.

"Good morning you two." Jungkook announced getting Hoseok to wave and Jimin to flash his foolish in love smile. "Go leave your belongings in the lockers and warm up before the other students start." Jungkook expressed with the widest smile. He was trying his best to not make it obvious how glad he was to see Jimin's lovely face again, he saw him nearly everyday, spent a great amount of time with him but it felt like it was never enough, he wanted to see him even when he closed his eyes.

Jimin skipped away and did as he was told, he was stretching along the barre, his nose touching his knee and feeling eyes watching him. Of course Jungkook observed his students, made sure that they weren't overworking their bodies and performing dangerous movements that could harm their muscles. It was difficult noticing others though with Jimin there, his thighs in the black tights were the best view, the way he extended his limbs always reminded Jungkook of their steamy moments when they were in his apartment.

Soon enough all the students were gathered around and Jungkook was instructing which groups to start their presentation. "As a unit both partners will be graded on creativity of moves and team work but individually you will be graded on technique. Now, first group take the dance floor please." Jungkook exclaimed and moved towards the mirror with the rest of the students to focus on the two people dancing in front of him.

Jungkook felt Jimin's fingers discreetly trailing along his exposed forearms, he grazed them over his veins before making their fingers link together. Jimin heard a chuckle leave Jungkook's mouth as he grasped his hand tightly, keeping his eyes in front of him and letting his pretty student be this close to him. No one could see them, all of their eyes were on the two people carrying out their routine, searching for tips and hoping to not mess up and embarrass themselves.

Moments passed and it was finally Jimin's turn, he was looking forward to this, performing in front of a crowd was no longer a fear for him. Jimin was confident and Jungkook admired that. Jungkook turned on the music and made his way back to Jimin, he placed his hand along his waist, flashing a smirk when he gripped him tightly and brought him closer to his larger body. Jimin placed his bottom lip between his teeth to suppress the smile and moved his hand to rest along Jungkook's shoulder.

While Jimin and Jungkook danced the entire class were speechless, they had been quiet and respectful when other students were performing but on the down low they were thinking about lunch ideas, other assignments and how long it was until class ended. But during Jimin and Jungkook's performance routine it had collected all of their undivided attention, and every single pair of eyes were on them, noticing the deep connection the two males had while they danced against each other.