diez

Without weighing the pros and cons Jungkook took Jimin's hand and lead him into his office, he tossed a few things on the ground trying to clear his desk as much as he could and had Jimin lay down over it. Jimin's back was flat against the wooden surface, his legs were propped up as his feet rested on the edge, staring up at the ceiling while he felt Jungkook pull his tights down to leave his lower half bare and out for his dance instructor to admire.

Jimin lifted his head to see Jungkook lost in the structure of his figure, licking at his lips before trailing his fingertips over the smooth skin along the protruding hip bones that caught his attention first. Jimin was trembling over the desk, his instructor was now using both hands to touch him, gliding them along his thighs slowly and moving back up to feeling the tight abdomen under his shirt to graze his nipples.

Jimin's back arched, his lips parted to moan into the air as he let his legs go their separate ways to show Jungkook how much pleasure he was feeling and how ready he was for more. His swollen cock was dripping already and revealing to the older that it was aching badly, Jungkook's eyes were flickering from Jimin's erection to the look of desperation in his slim figure, he's never thought that he'd find himself in this situation. 

A student over his desk looking so sensually wasn't something that ever crossed Jungkook's mind when he took the job, but there was no denying that Jimin was different, special with his gorgeous curves and innocent eyes, his aura was too addicting. The dance instructor hated how weak he was when it came to Jimin's sultry voice and the feeling of his body on his, it felt like he was stuck in a trance that he honestly didn't ever want to overcome.  

Jungkook reached out and stroked Jimin's erection, his warm hand met the scorching hot organ and his pretty student was mewling louder now, trembling uncontrobablly as it was pumped up and down. "Mister Jeon, that's so good, p-please more, f-faster." Jimin begged, but Jungkook ignored him, he continued moving his sticky wet with cum fingers in a painfully slow manner, making sure to tease the slit with his thumb and caress every bulging vein that craved attention. 

"Baby you don't make the rules here, you just lay there and enjoy anything I wanna do to you, understand?" Jungkook questioned with a stern voice making Jimin nod his head, his eyes were fluttered shut and his body was quaking with the overwhelming pleasure that he couldn't handle. "Yes, mister Jeon." Jimin huffed out, his fingers were scratching at the desk, eyes shut as he let Jungkook have his way with his flushed body.  

Jungkook's parted from Jimin's cock though and the student was nearly crying at the loss of contact, he lifted his head and his hooded eyes caught a glimpse of his dance instructor licking at the precum on his fingers before moving to grab a small black bottle from his bag. "Baby you sure you aren't doing this with someone else? I'd very angry if I find out that there is another touching you like this already." Jungkook stated strictly. 

Jimin shook his head and studied the way his dance instructor poured clear liquid onto his middle and index finger. "I'm, n-no, I'm a virgin mister Jeon. Please b-believe me, only you can touch me like this, only you can make me moan and cum." Jimin pleaded to Jungkook who was coating his fingers with the slippery object and watching how beautiful his student looked on his desk, squirming, leaking and inpatient for more pleasure.  

Jimin's words wer true though, he had been waiting for Jungkook for this whole time. He told himself four years ago that the only person he could ever truly love with his entire mind, body and soul was Jungkook. Jimin hadn't given the sex part any thought back then considering his age but when he laid eyes on Jungkook two weeks ago he vowed to himself that he could only be touched intimately by his dance instructor and nobody else. 

Jungkook was satisfied with what Jimin told him, he took a step closer in between Jimin's legs and pushed them back to where the pretty sculpted limbs were resting on small chest. Jimin quickly took his arms and wrapped them around the back of his knees, the position was uncomfortable at first, he wasn't used to feeling so exposed but Jungkook wanted it and he was never going to protest against him.