quince

With their noses squished against each other Jungkook kissed Jimin delicately, the movements of his slender lips were tender towards the younger, the stroke of his tongue was exhilarating to Jimin who felt like he was floating in a secret atmosphere where only they existed. They were in the dance instructor's bedroom now and the two males were enjoying the privacy, here no one could tell them that their relationship was taboo.

Over Jungkook's large bed not a single soul could judge them because of their same gender, or call it inappropriate given their giant age difference, here Jungkook was free to have his student under him with no restraints. The guilt of them doing something the directors of the college would deem wrong was not on either Jungkook's or Jimin's mind because they were too immersed in their lust for each other. 

Jimin was laying on his back, moaning and clinging onto his dance instructor, legs parted and letting the older rest in between them, naked with nothing holding either of them back from taking their relationship to the next step. Jimin's eyes fluttered shut a while ago, and as Jungkook touched him and kissed him hungrily he was briefly recalling the rushed events that lead him to this very moment. 

Jungkook had taken him back to his apartment after they released the lantern into the stream and the second they stepped into the private setting their lips were connected, tumbling over their own shoes and kicking them off to the side as they kissed with overwhelming desire to feel the other on them after such a long week of no steamy action. Jungkook liked the desperate look on Jimin's face every time they parted after class but it was starting to affect him, he was growing just as desperate as the younger was. 

Jimin's hands were taking Jungkook's jacket off while he was helping out of his as well. There was a trail of clothing scattered along the short hallway that lead to Jungkook's room, from jackets to shirts to jeans to belts, and the only thing on the floor of the bedroom were their socks and underwear. Jimin's bare petite body was resting comfortably over his dance instructors bed, moaning at the kisses being left on his lips that occasionally trailed towards his neck, over the deep purple hickey was left earlier. 

Jungkook's body was flushed, his student had a habit of making him aroused just with nothing but calling his name and this situation he had him in was amplifying that inflaming awakening in his cock. Jungkook's erection slowly started to grow in size and Jimin felt the stiff blood filled organ poking at his abdomen, leaving droplets of precum on him. "Mhm, ohh, mister Jeon..." Jimin mumbled softly. 

Jungkook lifted his head from Jimin's neck, his cock slid past the youngers, noticing it becoming swollen and red just like his, it was burning hot to the touch and twitching against both of their skin. "Are you sure about this baby? Let me know now if you're having second thoughts okay?" Jungkook asked. He propped himself up on his hands see his beautiful student who was squirming, his soft skin was shivering, raised with excitement and fear that his body was experiencing. 

"Jimin, I want you to want this for yourself and not for me, okay because it's your virginity, not mine." Jungkook expressed gently. It bothered him a little that Jimin was willingly giving his precious innocence away, he didn't think that he was worthy enough to be the one to do it, but the thought of someone else tainting his beautiful student drove this internal jealously in him.    

Jimin shook his head, he ran his hands up to stroke Jungkook's flexed arms before wrapping them around his neck and placing on a sweet smile. "No mister Jeon, I want this, make me yours please. It really would make me happy to see you happy, believe me, it's okay. Take all the innocence in me away please, I am all yours, use me however you want, please." Jimin begged to the older male hovering his body.  

"Please, mister Jeon. I've been such a good boy lately, waiting patiently for you all week, even when I wanted to defy you and suck you off in front of the entire class. Please, I need it so bad, I deserve it so good." Jimin breathed out with his angelic voice, forcefully bringing Jungkook down to kiss him again, his eager tongue slipped inside the others warm mouth, letting it roam everywhere and getting him to groan and grind forward.