nueve

Several students started rolling into the dance studio making Jungkook abruptly part from Jimin who was left to collect himself alone, he wiped at his tears with his palms and turned to stand with the his other classmates as Jungkook instructed the materials they'd cover today.

Jimin was a little lost since he skipped last week, Jungkook was supposed to teach him yesterday, but they couldn't find a moment where they weren't more interested in pleasuring each other instead. But Jimin was a quick learner and from just watching Jungkook explain and give examples were enough for him to get it, ready to act them out.

Soon everyone had to pair up with their partners again, and Jimin was idly waiting for Jungkook to approach him, touch his body and dance with him. He was still bummed about their conversation from earlier, but the need to feel his dance instructors dominating hold was much greater. 

Jungkook watched his students for a while, making sure they were getting their steps in right and timing the spins perfectly. He could see Jimin gazing at him with his brown orbs expressing immense sadness, it pained Jungkook to know that he was the reason behind it but with all the other students surrounding them he couldn't do anything about it just yet. Jungkook wasn't aware though that Jimin was looking like a lost stray dog because he just missed their bodies pressed against each others. 

Jimin was frowning hard, Jungkook's attention was on the others more than on him, and when the dance instructor stepped forward to take a girl from the male students arms to show them what he meant Jimin was boiling with jealously. "There, now continue that, I'm gonna practice with Jimin for a bit, still ask me if you need help with anything." Jungkook told them turning around to meet the pretty small students dark eyes, and the sight of the green monster inside of him made him chuckle. 

Jungkook extended his hand out for Jimin to rest his over it, there was a sly smile on his face and Jimin's heart skipped several beats when they touched and he pulled him close, hard against his broad chest. "Are you upset at me for instructing the students, for doing my job?" Jungkook questioned authoritatively and Jimin was shaking his head, refusing to accept that he could not handle the thought of other people experiencing Jungkook's touches. 

A scoff left Jungkook's mouth, "Try the steps on your own, I wanna see if your technique needs work." The instructor commanded and took a step back to see his lovely students entire body, from head to toe, but his eyes lingered more on the gorgeous curves that he had the pleasure of seeing bare yesterday. The vision of Jimin's glorious figure pressed along the mirrors was imprinted in Jungkook's mind that as he laid eyes on his student dancing he couldn't concentrate on anything else. 

Jimin worked out the steps, and given that he just saw them a few minutes ago had Jungkook impressed, there was no doubt that this student was a faster learner, natural when it came to moving his body with the music. It was like Jimin felt dancing on a deeper level, he had this aura about him that strived for perfection no matter what art he was preforming and Jungkook could relate to it more than he wanted to admit.

"Jimin, you're stiff on your twirls, move your hips more freely." Jungkook stated firmly making Jimin pause and gaze up at him as he closed the distance between them. The dance instructor placed his hands on his students curvy hips to give him an idea about what he meant. The tiny student was barely paying attention to Jungkook speaking though, he was too busy enjoying the feeling of his dance instructors hands on him again because Jungkook was keeping them there for longer than he needed to but Jimin wasn't complaining at all.

"Like this mister Jeon?" Jimin questioned softly, swaying slowly against Jungkook who was gulping at the thoughts swarming in his brain. The student was no longer showing distress in his brown orbs, Jungkook could physically feel him letting their conversation from earlier be a thing in the past as he clung onto him and moved his body with him to the music. Jimin gave Jungkook whiplash, he could be innocent and sultry within seconds and it was no secret that he was liking it, a little too much.