catorce

"Here, put this on, it's chilly outside baby." Jungkook said to Jimin who was sulking on the couch over the unexpected turn of events. The younger was sure that by now they would've been on their third round of passionate sex, completely naked and no longer a virgin, lost in pleasure pain but instead here Jungkook was, snickering internally as he put more clothes Jimin's pretty body.  

Jungkook handed Jimin one of his jackets, it was a dark green color bomber style and way too big for the youngers small frame, but nonetheless his student perked right up at the thought of wearing his dance instructors clothing. "Mister Jeon, where are we going exactly?" Jimin questioned, drowning in the jacket that made him look even more adorable. 

"Outside for a walk, but the rest is a secret, just come along kitten." Jungkook stated walking towards the door with Jimin trailing behind him like an animal being led by it's master. It was around 10pm now and the city streets were less crowded compared to their commute to the area early. There was a cold breeze in the air but it was hardly uncomfortable to Jimin because of the giant warm jacket he was wearing. 

Jimin was walking closely to Jungkook, his short legs taking the extra steps to keep up with the taller male who wasn't noticing how fast he was going, he was excited to show Jimin something but his student couldn't guess what it was until he saw large glowing LED lights in the distance. "Wait! Is this the lantern festival?" Jimin asked in astonishment at Jungkook. 

The dance instructor nodded his head, grinning hard at how enlivened Jimin had gotten, he was silent the entire walk there, most likely cursing the situation but the sweet surprise surely did change his mood like Jungkook knew it would. "Oh my god, I've always wanted to come here!" Jimin squealed taking his phone out to snap a picture for proof. 

"Under the bridge is even more amazing, come let's go see the themes for this year." Jungkook exclaimed extended his hand out for Jimin to hold. The younger smile had shined even brighter than all the lights around them, his full lips curving upward to show off his pearly white teeth, hiding his beautiful eyes with those squishy cheeks of his and Jungkook was sure that he was seeing an angel.

Jimin's hand instantly became warm against Jungkook's larger palm as he was led down a few steps to see the colorful, dazzling assortment of lights glowing under the people sized paper lanterns that were crafted specifically to represent their culture and other world wide historical stories. Jimin was in awe, speechless over what he was seeing.

The lanterns were massive the closer they got, they were precise with details and floating over a table that was set on the clear stream where other lanterns occupied the space as well for nearly one mile long. Jimin was admiring the first lantern, his eyes were expanded widely with glee, sparkling more than usual and Jungkook couldn't help but favor his students beauty over the lights around them. 

Jimin was clutching onto Jungkook's hand tightly, there was a permanent smile on his face and he wasn't sure if it was because he was extraordinarily delighted or if it was because it was cold outside. Either way he was content, enjoying the special moment as he and Jungkook continued on walking down the path. "Oh my god, it's the crow king!" Jimin stated dragging Jungkook towards the lantern up ahead.

"This was my favorite story growing up, about how love conquers evil. A beautiful bride was taken by the crow king, and her husband knew it was dangerous and practically a death wish to try to rescue her but he did it anyways. Because he loved her and I always wished that I'd find love like that, someone to fight for me and love me that hard." Jimin stated smiling down at the screen and reading about the creator of the lantern. 

Jungkook was silent, processing Jimin's words. The dance instructor always assumed that the pretty student was naive most of the time, childish almost and completely immature for his age but he wasn't at all. Sure Jimin was undeniably innocent when it came to sex and foolishly romantic in his mind but he had his heart in the right place and Jungkook was starting to like it, possibly even learn to love it and him.