veinticinco

The next day in the evening Jungkook was getting himself ready to head home, he had stayed longer than usual to finish entering the grades of the students that presented their routine today and yesterday. Jimin had swung by a few moments ago to bid him a goodnight, kissing him before departing to his dorm with the intent to rest until seeing him tomorrow again. Jungkook placed his black leather messenger bag across his body and exited to find his supervisor standing in the dance studio.

"Good evening! I'm glad that I found you here Mr Jeon. There is something I wanted to discuss with you." The older man expressed smiling at Jungkook who was rolling up the sleeves to his dark blue dress up shirt and waiting for him to announce the reason for his visit. "You're not in any trouble, but I had a student bring something to my attention today about a particular dance routine that occurred in your class yesterday." The faculty exclaimed, getting Jungkook to gulp.

"You know the rules don't you Mr Jeon? You know that we strongly discourage romantic or sexual relationships between employees and students. It is very unprofessional and prohibited, it was in the contract you signed you when you were hired if you can recall. Such accusations, or suspicions will be thoroughly investigated and it will lead to termination." The authoritative superior male reminded Jungkook who felt like his body had been drained of its blood and heart stopped beating.

Jungkook nodded his head and relaxed his shoulder, "I am aware of this, but why the sudden remainder? What exactly are your concerns here?" Jungkook questioned wanting to know who it was that snitched and cared enough about his personal life to bring it up to anyone else. The supervisor studied Jungkook's face for a brief moment, checking to see if he was sweating, observing if he would crack and confess to fornicating with a student but he remained calm and unfazed.

"Well, it's probably just jealously because you are young, charming and unmarried, I bet that you've had your share of several students wanting private lessons with someone like you." The older chuckled but Jungkook didn't find it amusing that he was being seen as someone who could take advantage of his power like that. "They mentioned that you and a particular student named Park Jimin were dancing a little too friendly yesterday, salacious actually and honestly I'm just here to tell you to be careful."

Jungkook scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest, flexing his strong biceps as he looked his supervisor in the eyes to show that he wasn't afraid of anything and had nothing to hide even though there were many things going on that he and other students didn't know. "I'm his dance partner since somebody decided to give me a class with an uneven number of students. Besides, dancing is passionate art and sometimes it can seem sexual to the feeble minded." Jungkook retorted with disbelief.

"I get it, I mean I'm no dancer but I understand how it could be misinterpreted wrongly. Look, I'm not saying that this is true, I'm not here accusing you for favoriting this student and doing what you are not supposed to with him because there is no proof and there is no evidence. We've never had any issues with you before Mr Jeon, you are exceptional and all I'm here for is to let you know of these accusations. Be mindful of your surroundings please."

Jungkook drops his arms to his side and nods his head, the older male gives him a pat on his shoulder and departs from the dance studio leaving Jungkook to gasp for air because he had been holding in his breath, ready to hear that he was going to be fired at any moment. The dance instructor had been dreading this, he had a feeling like things were too good to be true and he hated how his relationship with Jimin wasn't allowed, deemed immoral when in reality loving his student felt like destiny.

Days passed and Jungkook had been pushing Jimin away, not harshly but telling him that he had other things to do between class and leaving the campus during that time to make it believable. Jimin didn't protest, he accepted what Jungkook was telling him because he didn't think that he could lie to him, not after how well their love was blossoming. Jungkook felt guilty, because the sad look in Jimin's pretty brown eyes when he told him that they couldn't practice together was painful to witness.