~13~

Jaxton

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going. I looked over at the clock and it read 8:00 am. I sat up and stretched but I felt like something was missing.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to see Chyna's small body at the foot of my bed with the right side of her body hanging off of the bed. Boy, would I love to wake up to this every morning? It's pretty amusing if you ask me.

I decided to go ahead and take my shower first since Chyna takes forever and a damn year to take one and get dressed.

After I showered I put on some grey jeans with a rip in one knee, a black V-neck shirt, my white Air Force ones, and my leather jacket.

When I walked out of the bathroom after getting dressed I was met with Chyna at the door. "We have a problem," she said rocking back and forth on her feet. "I'm listening."

"Well you see I don't have any clothes here and I have 20 minutes to get ready and get to school," she said with a nervous smile.

"You go ahead and shower and I'll search for some clothes that can maybe fit you," I said walking past her. "Ok thank you," she yelled.

I went to one of the guest rooms where I keep my old too-small clothes. I came across a pair of grey jeans that might fit her waist and maybe be a little long but she should be able to fit them. I pulled out a black T-shirt and a pair of my new red Tommy Hilfiger boxers. They are a medium but with an ass like that, she will be able to fit them.

When I came back into my room I heard her cut the water off. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Yes?"

"I got some clothes for you and underwear. I'm part of the Itty Bitty Titty committee so I don't have any bras," I yelled back through the door. There was a pause then she busted out laughing. She had a very strange but unique laugh. Once she stopped laughing she opened the door wrapped up in a towel and grabbed the clothes.

We have 12 minutes until we leave if we want to make it on time. "Coco are you dressed yet," I yelled. She opened the door and walked to my full-body mirror.

"I look like a cute ass tomboy," she said doing a twirl. The pants fit her waist and were a little long like I expected. "Do you have an extra toothbrush?." She asked. I was so zoned out I didn't realize she was now standing in front of me.

I nodded and headed towards the bathroom.
She stood in front of the sink while I got the spare toothbrush out of the drawer. "Here you go, "I said handing her the toothbrush. She started brushing her teeth and I checked the time again now we only have eight minutes.

I walked over and stood behind her and reached for my toothbrush and toothpaste. I accidentally brushed up against her and I heard her gasp. I can do this. All I have to do is keep control.

After we finished brushing our teeth Chyna pulled off her bonnet. Lord have Murthy she had hair sticking up left and right."Ugh I don't feel like dealing with this," she whined.

Me being the bigger person I am literally and metaphorically I offered help. "I'll help turn around," I said opening the drawer with all of the hair products in it. "Do you even know what you're doing?"