~4~

Chyna

Cafeteria

We have a 20 minute lunch period and for the last fifteen minutes of it, these two idiots won't stop talking about Diablo.Ughhhh.Why do they always have to be so complicated?

"Hmmm..well he seems cool and all but can we leave early so we won't get trampled," Egypt said looking around. She did have a point there were a lot of people in here and we only had three minutes left anyway.

"Sure, we all got Spanish next anyway."

We got up cleaned our mess and headed to Spanish. Just my luck that as we were walking towards the door of our class, Diablo was too with a tall...very handsome scary guy with him. Oh boy, this is not going to be good.

What if he's like one of those mean school bullies? Maybe he's an undercover serial killer. What if he likes to pick girls to perform his kinks on? Oh my stars what if I'm his next victim? Not that I would mind any of the kink stuff.

I was pulled out my thoughts when Egypt pulled me and lyric to the back of the class to claim our seats. We made our way to the desks in the back of the class in the far right corner. I was in the last row on the end beside the wall, Egypt in the desk on the left side of me, and Lyric in the desk in front of me.

"Hey wassup Chyna. You didn't have any more troubles did you?," Diablo asked walking towards me.

"Nope. I was perfectly safe thank you," I said with a light laugh. The guy that's with him that is his I'm guessing is his best friend was starring at me.

It was almost like he was trying to figure me out. I could be wrong who I am I kidding I know I'm running low on brain cells. He probably is just wondering why Diablo is talking to me and what he means by "troubles."

"Oh I almost forgot do you remember that idiotic best friend I told you about earlier," he said not giving a care in the world about the glare he was getting from his friend.

"Yeah?"

"This is that idiotic ass hole his name is Jaxton."

Jaxton stopped glaring at his friend and looked at the three of us and gave us a nod. Jaxton...I kinda like that name. It's ironic though that when I think about his name I think of the dish soap Ajax for some reason.

My brain cells are slipping more and more every day. Ms.Reilly came in and started class right away. Dammit, I thought she was going to give us at least a five-minute break before she starts. Guess that's why you don't get paid for thinking.

We were thirty minutes into class when the sprinklers went off. I don't just mean the sprinklers in our class. Yup, that's right every sprinkler in the school went off.

I never jumped up so fast in my life. I jumped up so fast that my arthritis started acting up. I don't know how but somehow Ms.Reilly ended up on the floor while her students were making a run for it. You know the saying abort ship.

That's exactly what I, Lyric, and Egypt did with Diablo and Jaxton not too far behind. This was the craziest shit ever. Guess the first day of school wasn't so bad after all. We usually get out of school at 3:50 but since the school is getting flooded we are leaving at 1:30.

This is what I call living life. We finally made it out of school and into the parking lot. Surprisingly Jaxton's Car was parked right beside Lyric's car.

"Glad my hair doesn't look too messed up," Egypt said.

"Same here, "Lyric sighed.

"Well I'm not, this is some b.s," Diablo yelled. "Look at my damn waves just look. Now my hair is curling up again."

"Maybe you should cut it down a bit bud," Jaxton said with a slight smirk.

"Well, Mines not." My perfect bun was now wet and curly up along with the rest of my hair. Then to make it worse my clothes were sticking to me and they were cold.

"Damnnnnnn," Diablo said eyeing me.

I took my hair out of the rubber band and tilted my head to the side so I can squeeze the water out.

"C what happened to your neck?," Lyric said stepping closer to me.

I quickly pulled my hair over it and shook it. "It's nothing I'm alright."

Diablo's face went back stone cold like it was this morning when he looked at my neck. Jaxton sat up off the car and moved his curls from his face to see better. Man oh man was that a lovely sight. He looked at my neck, then Diablo, then my neck again and finally he looked at my face.

We locked eyes instantly and I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I knew even if my face held one look my eyes would tell a different story.

He tilted his head to the side with a blank face still staring at me. I finally broke away from his gaze and cleared my throat.

"Wait a minute did that dip shit josh do this to you? I am sick and tired of the bull shit he puts you through," Egypt said her face blaring with rage.

She was right he's been putting through shit for years and I am tired.No matter how much he hurts me I will never show it. "I'm fine," I whispered looking down trying to hold back tears and mask my emotions.

This is embarrassing Diablo and Jaxton are here. They probably think I let people walk all over me. Well if they do their wrong. I think I'm just finally giving in to Josh I'm getting too tired to fight back.

"No the hell you're not and nothing's fine. Not this situation, not him and not you," Egypt said her voice getting higher.

I refuse to let anyone in anyone in this world in. All that has ever done to me is hurt me even more. "I said I'm fucking fine alright. I don't need or want to talk about this. What's done is done it's in the past alright. Just leave it and me alone," I yelled. I walked towards the car and grabbed the bag I had packed for our sleepover tonight.

"I'm going to walk home see you tomorrow," I said in an annoyed tone. I turned and walked away.

"Chyna wait," Lyric yelled.

I turned around to see her and Egypt's sad expressions, Diablo's worried look, and Jaxton with a soft expression that changed back blank when I looked at him. I quickly turned back around and kept walking.

I took the path off the main road that led to a dirt road and an open field. I always take this path when I need a break away from everything.

The grass is a pretty bright green and very soft if u ask me. I got out the towel from my bag and laid down on it.

I sent my dad a quick text saying I'm alright and I closed my eyes. I tried clearing my head from all the negatives in my life and think about the positives.

I laid there for almost two hours pulling myself together. I have other plans to do tonight and I can't lose myself. Not right now. I got up and started walking the long 20 minute walk home.