~23~

Chyna

(The song kinda goes with the chapter but kinda doesn't but I love it so feel free to listen to it)

We made it back to our room and Diablo is on the couch, Jaxton is out on the living room balcony, while I and Lyric are in her room.

"Soooo... what's going on with you and Mr.Dark Aurora?" lyric asked passing the kickball to me.

Every time we sit down and have talks we pass something to each other to help if we're uncomfortable or if our anxiety is high. Kinda like an ice breaker.

"Honestly I don't know it's pretty odd and complicated." I continued and told her about the other night after she and D left.

"Woah...That'll make your toes curl. So basically you guys are together. He didn't ask you directly because he's dark and possessive over what's his. Wait so that means within the next 1-2 years I'm going to be a godmother," She said wiping a fake tear.

"No babies will be here and we don't know what lies for us in the future."

"Your right but if he hurts you in any way shape or form I'm shooting his ass, " She said standing up for a hug.

"Trust me I know but not if I shoot him first bestie."

"I love you best friend."

"I love you too, " I replied pulling away and walking out of the room. Diablo went in behind me while I went to my and Jax's room. He's still on the phone and it's 11:00 at night.

I showered and got in the bed and started watching the parent trap. It's always been one of my favorite movies.

My movie just went off and it is now 2 am. Jaxton is still outside doing God knows what. But I am parched I need some water. I slipped on my slides and made my way to the kitchen.

As I pass through the living room I see him screaming at someone on the phone and waving his hands around.

I was so intrigued by him I didn't notice he turned and was staring at me. I dropped the glass cup that was overflowing on the floor in front of the fridge. I heard the patio door open and close and his footsteps entering the kitchen.

"Sorry I-I wasn- ouch!" I was trying to apologize to him and pick up the broken glass at the same time and I forgot I'm not good at multitasking.

Unfortunately, now I have a piece of glass in my thigh and my hand.

"Get up, "He said grabbing my hand. I winced due to the shard of glass in my leg and held onto the counter for support.

He grabbed the broom and swept up the remaining pieces of glass and placed them in the garbage bin. He looked at me then started walking back to our room.

Once he saw I wasn't following him he came back and stood in front of me. From the angle he is standing at the moon is casting light on the right side of his face. His jaw is clenched and his eyes are dark.

"Let's go now, " he demanded. Leaning in with his hand on the counter caging me in.

"M-my leg it h-hurts when I stand, " I stuttered out. Before I could finish rambling he swooped me up bridle style and started walking to our bathroom in our room. He closed the door and turned the light on.

He rummaged through the cabinet and was lucky enough to find a first aid kit. He found the tweezers and walked towards me ready to get the glass out. I'm taken by surprise when he applies pressure to the womb and I scream.

"That's for that little stunt you pulled earlier. One day you're going to eavesdrop on me or someone else and hear something you don't want to hear." He said through gritted teeth. He took the tweezers and got the glass out of both areas, cleaned them, and put a bandaid on them.

"Can you kiss it to make it feel better?" I asked. He caged me in his arms again being that I'm sitting on the counter. He then pecked me on the lips and pulled me by my legs to the edge of the sink. He pulled my shorts down and threw them beside me.

Before I could question what he was doing I felt him kissing up my inner thighs into my core. I felt him slide my panties down and lick my now wet folds. I moaned once I felt him enter his fingers while licking and sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck! " I whispered trying to stay quiet. He must have noticed because he picked up his speed causing me to throw my head back a moaning mess. I started bucking my hips while grabbing ahold of his hair causing him to groan sending vibrations to my sensitive area.

"Omg Jax I'm so close," I moaned. He then stopped his actions and stood up. He looked me dead in my eye and smirked. "That's your punishment from last night. I'm not going to make you come."

"Well if you aren't I will." I reached down and started rubbing clit gently letting out low moans. I then entered two fingers and picked up my pace. "Oh fuck I'm going to come, " I moaned. Jaxton is standing in front of me watching me intently.

I looked down to see a big bulge forming in his pants. I felt close and with a few more pumps I came on my fingers and squirted on the counter and floor. Once I came down from my high I looked up to see him starring at me.

"You're a freaky girl aren't you?" he whispered seductively while caressing my thighs. I unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the floor. "Baby what are you doing?"

Instead of answering him, I slide down his boxers and looked at his long thick member. I've never seen a dick this big before. I put my small hand around it and began pumping It.

I leaned up and starting kissing on his chest and neck. When I kissed under his adam's apple he moaned lowly and I felt his cock twitch in my hand. "Fuck baby."

I spit on my hand and began pumping him faster. I started a trail of Hickey's from his neck down to his chest. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard every time I would kiss his spot.

He took one hand off of my ass and started to pump his fingers really fast causing me to moan loudly without a care of who is here with us. I felt like I was getting close so I started to thrust against his fingers while pumping him faster. "Fuck baby I'm close."

He curled his fingers inside of me and with I few more pumps I came all over his fingers while he came on my thighs and hands. I instantly dropped my head due to the sudden tiredness of our actions.

I heard him turn on the tub water and felt him left me up and sit me down in it. He finished undressing me then gave me and himself a bath. I guess I started to go to sleep in the tub because after that I don't remember anything but feeling myself come in contact with the soft bed sheets and his husky voice.

"Good night mi Amor"