~34~

Jaxton

This can't be fucking happening. "Are you sure?" I asked Jaquan. He just told me that we are being watched.

"Yes, I'm sure. Chyna and Jamari should be on their way back now. I told him to let her walk back out first then come so they won't suspect anything, " he said looking at the crowd around us.

As we waited I felt something strange. Like something was wrong or something was about to happen. Maybe it's just because I'm on edge.

"Wooooo." That's when I heard the gang call. I instantly pulled out my gun and while doing so someone shot in the air starting a shootout.

People immediately started running and shooting. I ran through the crowd trying to find Chyna but couldn't.

I saw smoke out of the corner of my eye and ducked dodging the bullet that was aimed at me.

I turned and shot right between his eyes watching his now lifeless body dropping to the ground. As I made my way through the crowd I saw carter.

"Ck help me find Chyna I can't find her, " I yelled over the rapid firing. He nodded his head and followed me.

We continue running and I finally spotted her running past the bar. She turned to look at someone or something behind the bar.

Multiple bullets were fired in her direction one hitting her in her arms. I started yelling her name but she kept running towards the exit doors.

I tried running faster but my leg started to burn and a felt liquid running down it. Carter shot in the direction that it came from and helped me follow Chyna.

I saw smoke coming from the right side of us and my heart dropped. Me and Carter yelled her name panicked and just as she was about to turn and look her body dropped to the ground.

I looked in the direction it came from and saw a skinny guy wearing a ski mask where only his eyes were visible. His eyes looked similar but I couldn't figure out why.

I cocked my gun and aimed at his chest. He tried running away and instead of it hitting his chest it hit his shoulder.

Jamari busted out of a side door and swooped Chyna up carrying her out of the exit doors. As we made our way outside behind them I pressed my beeper alerting the gang so they could meet us outside. I walked up to Jamari and I examined her. I noticed she had a bullet wound in her arm and her head is bleeding?

"Fuck! Guys, we have to go now," I yelled my voice cracking a bit.

"What's wrong is everyone ok?" Diablo asking running to us with the gang behind him.

"No, we have to go now. D you're driving my truck and Lyric drives the other one and follows behind us. We're going to the warehouse it's 8 minutes away and we need to get there in five," I said sliding in the backseat with Chyna now in my arms.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared because I am beyond scared Her head is bleeding a lot and I can't tell why and where it's coming from.

I don't know what I would do if I lose her. My eyes blurred and I felt wetness on my cheeks. Hell, I'm so scared I'm crying. I felt the truck take a sharp left and come to a stop. Carter took Chyna out of my lap while D helped me inside the warehouse. This warehouse is the warehouse I had built so the inside is just like a hospital but only for my gang.