~6~

Chyna

2 hours until the race

I already took a shower and washed my hair so that's out of the way. I decided to flat iron my hair and it took two freaking hours.

Curse my thick curly hair. However, my hair does look good. Now to decide on my helmet. I think today I'll go with the plain black one.

I put on my new black and white bodysuit and whew Chile. This looks better on me than I thought it would. I pulled on the matching boots I brought with me and studied myself in the mirror.

I look like a bad bitch right now. Just as I was bout to pose in the mirror my phone dinged. I hope it's not of the girls I am not in the mood to talk to them right now. Not when I could get first place and take home ten thousand dollars. Yea I know my family already has money but I want to be independent and have money that's mine. I picked up my phone to see a text from Tom.

Tom: The location for this race is Omar street on the south side by the abandoned buildings.

Me: Thanks, Tom.

Tom: Welcome. See you in a few.

Oh, yea. I love the south side scenery. Most people might think it's just run down, filled with graffiti, ghetto, and dirty but I see more to it. The graffiti on the buildings are beautiful. Yea it might be dirty but no one is perfect and everyone is different.

I used to live on the south side before we moved to the north side. Yes, I Admit we lived in the projects and didn't use to have anything but we made it work. My parents did everything they could even if it was illegal to provide for me and my older brothers that are twins. Right before I started school is when we finally made it out.

Look at us now My mom is a doctor who travels to see and help patients across the world. My dad is a well-known interior designer. My 20 Year older brothers London and Landon are in college studying to become doctors, and me trying to successfully graduate high school. Now my parents sit on loads of money and they accomplished their dreams.

Most of all I love the drive. Most people take the short faster way through the city but I take the long way so I can ride on Prince bridge.

Prince bridge is one of the most beautiful places in this city. The bridge stretches over a body of water from the north side to the south side. It has beautiful bright lights at night and has a little area on the side where you can walk and stand to just look at the water.

I got one hour and thirty minutes before the race. I pulled out my helmet and walked out down the street to the storage place. I have a storage to hide all my racing stuff so no one can found out about my racing secret. I put on my helmet, got on my Harley, and sped through the streets to get to the race.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jaxton
At the race

Oh my fucking god the race was supposed to start 5 minutes ago but they're waiting for lil bit. If she doesn't get her ass here in the next two minutes it's going to be some problems. Forget it I'm going up to Tom. Just as I took off my helmet and stood up from my bike I hear an engine roar in the distance. Finally, she takes forever and a damn day every time.

The crowd gets louder when she comes into view. Today she has her hair straight and she is wearing a new bodysuit. I have to admit it does look good on her but I have a girl with who I can see myself in the future.

No distractions for me. She pulls up to the starting line right beside me. She turns to look at me and when she does she tenses and turns back around. That's kinda strange she has never done that before. Now that I think about it she has never seen me with my helmet off.

"What's wrong you couldn't handle looking at all of this greatness, "I said. Man, that sounded so weird. I think I just got second-hand embarrassment just from thinking about what I just said.

"In your dreams lover boy," she said stretching. Just as I was about to say something else Tom started explaining our directions and rules. Then he shot the gun in the air. He's so bipolar in some races he uses a girl with a flag and in some he uses a gun.

As soon as he shot the gun we sped off from the finish lines. So far it was me first with lil bit hot on my trail and a rider not too far behind her. Just as I was about to turn around to look at her she sped past me I tried to catch up with her but she took an unknown turn off the path we were heading.

That's strange what the hell is she doing. Wait a damn minute...no fucking way! How does she know a shortcut? I have raced on this route many times and have never found a shortcut. Maybe because I never use my spare time to look for one but still this is some bullshit.

The race was almost over and the finish line was now in sight. Everything was going good until Lil bit shot out of a cut and cut in front of me. I'd be damn if I let her beat me again. We are a few feet away from the finish line and we are side by side.

When we crossed the finish line I hear people cheering. I'm not sure if they're cheering for me or her because I have no idea who won. Once the other participants arrived Tom announced the winner.

"Today was a pretty damn good race and what just happened is the first in history. There was a tie for this race. The winners are Lil bit and Jax. Both of you will receive the grand prize of ten thousand dollars. Also since you two just made history and are two of our best racers you will, later on, have a photoshoot to be remembered. Lil bit I know you always keep your helmet on but for the photo shoot, we would need pictures with it off. Overall congratulations to you both," Tom said handing us cases with the money in them.

Me and Lil bit thanked him and headed back to our bikes. She seemed a little strange and kept acting weird. "Congrats," I said holding my hand out for her to shake. She was fumbling with her case trying to fix it on her bike.

"Thanks," she said fixing her helmet. Ok, that was rude she didn't even shake my hand. I might be a ruthless person sometimes but damn that's fucking hurtful. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine" she snapped, turning towards me. Damn, I was taken back for a second. What's with her bitchy attitude. Is this what girls do now and days when we ask if they're ok? They just snap at you and hurt your feelings.

"Wait...I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you," she said.

"Don't worry it's fine I do it all the time." I'm not lying I do and don't realize it. She let out a light laugh and took off down the street.

I wonder does Chyna like motorcycles and racing? I can picture her cheering me on at my races and riding on my bike with me. I need to talk and hang out with her. She seems like a cool person and I want to get to know her better. Guess I'll try at school tomorrow.