~40~

Chyna

"Ughhhhh.It feels like the world is collapsing around me. Like I've been stabbed in the chest and had a piece of my heart taken causing it to shatter. I am nothing no more without it. I can't belie-"

"Oh wowwww such words of poetry. Girl shut the hell up we get it you miss your man," Lyric said annoyed rolling her eyes. She has no idea how I feel. She doesn't even have a love interest for god's sake.

"Whatever so what are we doing today? I'm bored as hell and it feels so good outside." I said plopping down beside her on my bed.

"Let's go to the pool! We can put on our bathing suits to dip our big toes. Text Diablo to tell him to meet us here so he can join. He's practically one of the girls at this point." Now that she wasn't lying bout it.

Chyna: Hey bestie Pooh!

Diablo: Heyyyyy Pooh

Chyna: I need you here within the next 15 minutes we're going to the pool.

Diablo: What pool?

Chyna: The community pool on 10th St.

Diablo: Okay, I'll be there in ten.

Me and lyric started packing our bags and putting on our bathing suits. I wore a white two-piece bikini with an oversized pink button-up. Lyric wore a black two-piece set with a see-through black cover-up dress.

We made our way down to the living room just in time to let in D. He wore some plain black swim trunks without a shirt. Man, he has nice muscles. We packed our cars and head out. For some reason, he was acting weird and wanted to ride by himself in his car so me and Lyric road in mine. After about a 20-minute ride we finally pull up to the pool. Me and Lyric make our way in with Diablo trailing behind.

"Why the hell do u have floaties?" I asked setting my bag down by the chair.

"For you," he said with a big smile. You have to be fucking kidding me. Lyric burst out laughing like he just said the funniest joke in the world. "At your big age, you still don't know how to swim and quite frankly it's sad friend."

"Whatever dip shit hand me the floaties," I grabbed the floaties and sat on the edge of the pool.

"Are you getting in?" I asked lyric.

"Nope, I'm going to sit here and watch this is going to be funny ass shit."

Diablo entered the water first then helped me in. He held onto one of my arms the entire time. The water isn't that deep since we're only in the 3ft.

"Okay, I'm going to hold both of your hands, while I do so I want you to kick your feet." I slowly started kicking my feet and it felt alright.

"I'm doing it!!! I'm doing it," I yelled kicking my feet faster.

"Hell yea you are," D said with a proud smile. I closed my eyes from all of the excitement. Suddenly I felt my entire body engulfed in the water. I frantically start wailing in the water til I was able to make my way to the edge of the pool to pull myself out. The dipshit let me go without telling me.

"You fucking ass hole!!!" I yelled at him grabbing my towel to dry my face.

"You were doing so good I thought you had it. Instead, you looked like a fish out of the water," he said laughing loudly along with lyric. I stormed off to the concession stand to get a snack to calm my nerves. The line is a little long but hell I need it.