~25~

Chyna

Once we got back on the highway I decided to take a little nap. When I woke back up we were in front of a gated black house big enough to be a mansion. Once Jax put the code in we drove through the gates and into the big car garage.

"Where are we and what are we doing here?" I asked stepping out of the car.

"I'll tell you in a second, " he replied grabbing my hand. He buzzed the door and a fairly tan, muscular boy with grey eyes and short brown curly hair opened it to welcome us in.

"Well hello, sexy Jaxy. I didn't expect you to turn up here, " he said closing the door behind us. We entered the big living room with light and dark gray accents.

"Can you please tell the others to come down? And shut up dude, " Jax said dapping up the boy. He ran up the stairs to alert the others. While he did that I sat down on the sofa and turned toward Jax.

"Now are you going to tell me why I'm here?" I asked crossing my arms. He came and sat down next to me letting out a sigh.

"I have something to tell you."

"Okay go on."

"I'm a gang leader, " he said turning to face me. I'm a little shocked but not surprised I know a few other people who are in gangs as well so I don't mind.

"Okay"

"Okay? You're alright with all of this?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea I'm not surprised it fits your dark Aurora. Also, I know people who are in gangs too."

My conversation was cut short when the others came rushing down the stairs. There are six of them, two girls and four boys not including the boy who opened the door.

"Can you all introduce yourselves please?" Jax asked.

The one who opened the door spoke first. "I'm Tyler the sexist out of the group and I'm 17." I'm just now noticing how tall he is. He has to be around 5'8.

"Hi my name is Alizah but you can call me Lizah for short and I'm 15." Alizah has caramel skin, Hazel eyes, and Jet black wavy hair. She looks to be about 5'4.

"My name is Grayson and I'm 16." Grayson has pale skin, gray eyes, little freckles spread across his nose, with black hair. He stands at 5'6.

"My name is Oliver and I'm 15." Oliver has pale skin, chocolate brown eyes, and short brown hair. He stands at 5'7 and has a country accent.

"My name is Archie and I am 16." Archie has tanned skin, light green eyes, and short brown hair. He stands at 5'2.

"My name is Brooklyn and I'm 15." Brooklyn has brown skin, light brown eyes, and bright red hair that is cut into a bob. She stands at 5'6.

"My name is Samuel and I'm 17." Samuel has dark brown skin, chocolate brown eyes, and light brown curly hair styled in a bush. He stands at 6'0.

"Hey, who the hell used all my shampoo!" Coming down the stairs was another boy with a shower cap and a bathrobe on.

"What the hell man!" Jaxtom yelled at him.

"Hey, Jaxy I didn't know you were coming. Who's this you brought with you?" he asked sitting in the single reclining chair.

"Hello, I'm Chyna."

"Pretty name it suits you. I'm Javier." Javier has light brown skin, greenish-hazel-like eyes like mine, and black hair with big curls. He stands at 5'8.

"Okay now that we know who we are I will put down ground rules. Nobody touches Chyna she is mine. She will be protected at all costs no matter the circumstances am I clear?"

"Yes, " they replied in unison. "Alright now Lizah and Brook can you take Chyna to my wing and then you may finish whatever you were doing. Boys you're staying with me."

He stood up and stepped closer to me "If you need anything just call me or ask the girls I will answer any questions you have later baby," he whispered kissing my head. I followed the girls and sure enough, he does have his own wing.

They showed me his room and then went off on their way. His room is a replica of his room at his own house. I jump on the California king bed and decide more sleeping couldn't hurt. I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Happy pride month!🥳❤️

At the top is the picture of the gang house or gang HQ or whatever you would like to call it.

I know this story seems a little all over the place but trust me it's about to get better. Let's just say I got a little something up my sleeve.😏

We have a few people that are new to the crew and we will have more in the next few chapters.

I know this is sad but I have already planned the ending and wrote it down...Yall...yall just wait and see.😫✋

I know I still have a few errors here and there but I will fix those once the book is complete. I think we're looking at about 60-70 chapters or more for this book and we already got 25 down so 45 more to go.

Don't forget to comment and vote!❤️🤍