~41~

Jaxton

My heart ached...I can't breathe...everything feels numb...my baby is gone...

I received the call from D and I immediately speeded through traffic as fast as I could to get there. I arrived to see people cleaning up what looked to be a car crash but there were no cars at the scene.

I hop and run up to Diablo and Lyric across the street. "What the fuck?!!! You two had one fucking job!!" I yelled once I was face to face with them.

"W-we're sorry man she told us she was going get snacks then we turned to look and she was gone," Diablo muttered lowly. Fucking dickhead.

"If I don't find her and they hurt her you're gonna wish they took you instead once I'm finished with you," I said through gritted teeth.

"We checked all of the surrounding blocks but there was no sign of her," Lyric spoke. "Maybe we should knock on these doors here maybe they've seen her."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's go," I said making my way across the street to the row of houses. We went to every single house and finally, we've come to the last one. D knocked on the door and a frail old lady with chocolate skin and gray curls.

"Why hello Dear," she said with a smile. Her voice was soft like an Angel.

"Hey we're looking for our friend have you seen her," Diablo asked holding up a photo of Chyna. She glanced at the photo and then motioned for us to come in. We sat on the couch and she began speaking.

"Yes, I have seen this young lady. She's as beautiful as can be. I saw her get into a dark colored...a bmw I believe."

"Was she with someone?" I asked. There was a long pause before she began again.

"Well yes... He was a tall slender fellow. Gorgeous midnight dark hair and beautiful hazel eyes. His car was parked in front of my lawn."

"Can give us a little more detail about this person?"

"Yes umm...his skin was light he wasn't quite brown skin more so light skin. He looks mixed I'm an old hag so excuse my execution of words dear," she said with a light chuckle.

"Thank you so much for your time ma'am,"I said getting up and heading to the door.

"I'm glad I could be of service. You young people stay out of trouble now you hear?!" she yelled out the door behind us. She's so wholesome.

We decided to meet back at my place so we can begin searching. King came over to help cause he's like a wiz when it comes to computers.

"I'm tracking her now her location is loading," he said from behind the desktop.

"Wait how do you have her location?" I questioned.

"I didn't trust her at first so I gave her a bracelet with a locket on it. She thinks it's just a regular heart locket but it had a tracker.

"Tracking your homeboy's girl is kinda delusional bud," Diablo said sarcastically with his arms folded.

"Yea, we're gonna talk about this once we find her," I said coming closer to glance at the computer. The computer showed she was about two hours out from our location.

"Okay, guys we're gonna split up. King, you stay here so you can do any computer work that we need. D and Lyric you guys ride together and tailgate me. Let's go!" I said grabbing my car keys.

We put her location into the GPS and started on our trip. We're finally 8 minutes away and we get a call from King.

"Um guys we have a problem," he stated in a low voice. Awwww shit!

"Well, what the fuck is it? Don't hold your tongue speak!" I yelled into the speaker.

"Her location is moving it isn't still anymore. If you guys hurry you might catch her"

I stomped my gas and did 140 down the long narrow road. We pulled up to an old barn but it looked empty.

"Did you guys make it there," King asked through my earpiece.

"Yea we're heading in now," we get out and draw our guns. I kick open the door to find an empty barn.

The only thing left behind was her pink oversized shirt. I picked up and tears instantly filled my eyes.

"Dammit!! Guys, we have a problem her location just disappeared. The tracking stopped a few feet from where you guys are," King spoke again. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse.

"King...What are you saying?" I asked in a calm voice. I look up to see D and Lyric giving me the face. The face of sorrow... the apologetic face.

"We've lost her...The last known location is there at the barn. We're going to have to start over." I ended the call and took a breath.

I didn't know how to feel I'm sad but I'm also angry...I'm very angry. Without saying a word I got in my car and sped down the street. There aren't any houses right here just this barn and a big field.

Im gonna find her even if it kills me.