~19~

Chyna

I jumped out of my sleep with a really bad urge to pee. I tried to get up but a heavy arm was holding me down. I peeked through the arm and looked at Jaxton. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

I pried his hand off of me and scurried into the bathroom. I sighed in contentment washing my hands and brushing my teeth.

The sun was just starting to come up and the sky looked beautiful. It was 7:00 am and I have two choices, lay back down and sleep or wait for everyone else to wake up. I guess I'll lay back down.

I laid down facing the glass windows giving me a full view of the beach. I closed my eyes but to no avail, I couldn't get comfortable. I turned the other way with my eyes closed. I slowly opened them to be meet with Jaxton's green ones.

"Ahhhhh! What the fuck Jax?" I screamed falling off the bed onto the floor.

"Good morning," he said helping me up off the floor. I slid back into the bed and faced him.

"You have beautiful green eyes but that was scary as hell Jax." He chuckled in response and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes as well finally getting comfortable listening to waves of the ocean crash onto the shore.

My silence was interrupted by the sound of someone banging on the bedroom door then slamming it open. You have to be fucking kidding me.

"Goooood morninnnnng!Wake up hoes," Diablo and Lyric yelled in unison while clapping their hands.

Jax groaned and sat up. "Shut the fuck up!" he yelled. His Jaw was clenched tight and his eyes looked dark as hell. Oh hell naw.He bet not be on that crazy eye color-changing shit.

"Who pissed in his cereal?" Lyric asked looking at Diablo.

"I think someone needs to get laid," Diablo said looking at Jaxton.

"You're going to be laid when I-"

"How about you guys go get ready for the day while I make breakfast for everyone, " I suggested cutting Jaxton off.

"Ugh! Fine I guess. Come on Ric, " Diablo exaggerated dragging lyrics out of the room shutting the door.

"Look at you being a peacemaker, " Jaxton said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and was about to exit the bed when he pulled me back. I was about to question him but he grabbed me by my hips and placed me on his lap.

"You're so beautiful, " he said starring into my eyes. Bitch!He called me beautiful. Moments later his nice full pink lips connected with mine giving me a quick peck.

When he pulled away I couldn't help but frown from the loss of contact. "Believe me, I want to do more than that baby. Also, you promised to make everyone breakfast."

I groaned and got up off his lap. While huffing the whole way down the stairs I finally made it to the kitchen. I got to work on the food and was finished before I knew it.

"Guys breakfast is ready," I yelled. A few seconds later I heard feet hitting the stairs and Lyric and Diablo came into view. Lyric is wearing light blue Jean knee-length ripped shorts, a black crop top, and her black Jordan concords.

Her hair was in a slick back curly ponytail. Diablo had on dark washed ripped jeans with a red shirt and all red air max 97.

"I made blueberry pancakes, eggs, and a fruit salad."

"Oh my God this so good, " diablo moaned while stuffing his mouth with pancake. I made my way out of the dining and into the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"The food was great. I'm going to need you to cook for me way more often." Jaxton voiced walking up behind me. I was so busy in my little world I didn't hear him enter.

He laid his chin on top of my head letting out a sigh. I was about to ask him what was wrong but before I could ask his hand came in contact with my ass slapping it making a loud sound.

I gasped and turned around quickly. I was met with his stone-cold face with a raised eyebrow.

"Jax!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Why the hell would you do that our friends are in the other room."

"Because your mine and no one comes between what is mine." he took a step closer with his eyes boring into mine while advancing his mouth to my ear. "You didn't seem to mind what we did last night even though they were here...Trust me I'll have you screaming and whimpering not giving a damn who's present with us," he whispered.

He backed away slowly and excited the kitchen making his way to the dining room. Rail me! I followed behind him and entered the room as well.

"So what're the plans for today?" I asked while eating my pancakes.

"We're going to the zoo! I can't wait to go to the bird habitat cage." Diablo said excitedly.

"Weirdo," Jax mumbled.

"Same me too.When we were little Chyna and I used to spy for birds and try to catch them." Lyric voiced.

"Yea it was pretty fun. I'm going to go get ready so we can leave." I yelled already making my way up the stairs.

I took a quick shower and threw on some white knee-length ripped shorts and a black Crop top with my black and white Jordan concords.

"I'm ready," I said as I met the others at the door. We all filed into Jax's truck and headed to the zoo. Something tells me that this isn't going to be a normal trip and it's going to be a long day.