~35~

3 weeks later.

Chyna

"Jaxton why the hell are you all the way back there?" I asked him. We are currently in one of the showers in the hospital and he's standing at the back of the shower with his hands covering his nipples.

"Because you have the water on the God damn devils toenail!" he answered. In my opinion, a shower isn't a shower without the water steaming hot.

"Also I love the view." I can practically feel his eyes dancing over my body with a smirk on his face.

He pulled me by my hips close to his body and starting trailing kissing down my neck. I released a low moan and felt him move forward. Wait a god damn minute.

I open my eyes to see him Turing the dial so the water won't be as hot.

"What the hell?!" I screamed at him pulling myself from his hold.

"Aw I'm sorry baby but there's no way in the hell your gonna burn me with hot shower water." I rolled my eyes and turned back around to grab my tree hut scrub.

"Come on baby lemme make it up to you," he said pulling me back around to face him. Before I could protest he smashed his lips on mine slamming me into the shower wall.

He gently began massaging my breasts why attacking my neck with kisses and bites that I know would leave a mark. He lifted my right leg up and as he did there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Um, Diablo called the front desk because he couldn't get ahold of you. He said they found something and to meet him at the meeting building," a nurse hollered through the door.

"We will finish this later," he whispered in my ear. We properly showered and headed to the meeting building.

This is the building they use to hold meetings and anything business-related. I followed Jaxton into the huge building and got on an elevator. Once we stepped off the elevator I took in the sight in front of me.

On the left side it looked to be a bunch of offices and on the left was a technical area with a lot of computers and monitors. Leave it to Jaxton to have an office building that looks like something from a movie. He grabbed my hand and led me to his office.

"This is where you will be," he said closing the door and walking around his desk.

"Why?"

"Well, darling because I said so."

"But that's not a valid reason."

"Yes, it is."

"No... it isn't."

"Yes it is," he said through gritted teeth.

"Eh, it's really not-"

"Oh for the love of god! Please shut your mouth before I put my dick down your throat."

"Eh, I wouldn't really complain about that so you just gave me a reason to keep talking."

"Look how about I send the girls and Lyric here with food."