~21~

Jaxton

Tyler has been blowing up my phone for the past two days nonstop. Some jackass beat up a rival gang member. To make matters worst it is our top rival gang the blazers.

You take one little vacation and shit like this happens. Keeping this from Chyna is going to be hard. I want to tell her but I don't know what she would think of me.

I like her a lot and I can't risk messing that up. I pulled up to the hotel and parked on the side for safety reasons.

"This new hotel is cool but I still think the name is boring," Lyric said from behind me.

"Yea 'The prince embassy' isn't original," Diablo agreed.

I looked at Chyna who was walking beside me with a blank face. Either she's overthinking or something is wrong.

"You alright?" I whispered. She snapped her head up to look at me and nodded yes. I waved Diablo over and gave him my card to book the room while I talk to Chyna.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I pulled her to the emergency staircase.

"Nothing I'm alright," she said giving a forced smile. I gave her a stern look and she huffed.

"Fine... for some reason I just feel off like something bad is going to happen," she whispered with her head down.

I tilted her head up and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Nothing bad is going to happen...it will be fun ok?"

"Ok," I grabbed her hand and led us back into the lobby.

"Got the key come on we're room 505 on the fifth floor." We made our way up to our room and started unpacking our stuff.

"Hey um...I thought this was going to be an adjoining room," Lyric asked coming out of the bathroom.

"It's supposed to be. Please don't tell me that asshole booked the wrong room,"

"I did not book the wrong room they didn't have anymore adjoining rooms available so this was the last resort. This is a suite with two rooms that each have one bed, a full kitchen, two bathrooms, and a laundry room, " Diablo voiced.

"Well I'm not sleeping with Chyna we always end up in weird positions when we wake up, Jaxton would probably suffocate me in my sleep so diablo that leaves you."

"Lyric you do know you move and shit in your sleep right?"

"Diablo take it or leave it, " Lyric said crossing her arms.

"Fineeeeeee."

"You guys ready for some Chinese knock knock, "Chyna asked with a bright smile. That smile does something to me every time. We filed out the room and into the hall.

"Lyric, Jaxton, Diablo, and then me is the order we're going in. Lyric and Jaxton are going to do this floor then D and I will do ours on the 4th floor." Chyna whispered grabbing my hand.

"Alright let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not one to be intact with feelings but this is fun. Me and lyric got away before any of the residents saw us but Diablo wasn't so lucky.

A Dominican man in maybe his late fifties was chasing D with a flip flop yelling in Spanish. Now it's Chyna's turn.

"It's a lot of laughter in this room. I swear if it's a group of hot guys in this room I'm running as if my life depends on it, " Chyna said easing her hand up to the door.

"Excuse me, " I said giving her a cold look.

"Sorry, " she replied. She raised her hand again to knock but the door swung open before she could. Well, this just went downhill.

"Holy shit, " Diablo whispered in disbelief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was kind of a filler that's why it's so short. Who do you guys think is on the other side of the door?

What do you guys think about the characters?

I know updates are coming a lil slow but I'm trying to write and edit as fast as I can.

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️

His Medicine जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें