~17~

Chyna

Jesus Christ this taking forever. We're all on the road on the way to the beach. We have been driving for what feels like two hours and I'm bored out of my mind.

"Are we almost there?" I asked him.

"We will be after this light," he answered. I continued to look out the window. As he turned the corner the pretty light blue crystal clear water was now in sight. It looks so beautiful on sunny days like this.

We got out of the car and headed to the trunk. He took the bags and I ran over to Lyric. "Omg bestie I can't wait to get in the water," Lyric said fixing her shades on her hair.

As I and Lyric found a clear spot by the water away from everyone the boys grabbed our things from the trunk. We found a spot towards the end of the beach where the sun wasn't too bright. Lyric laid out the blankets while I put down the umbrellas.

"Jesus Christ what did you girls pack in these damn bags ?," Diablo asked dropping the bags with a tired sigh.

"Tell me about it. This bag right here feels like Chyna packed a gun or something," he said with a low chuckle. If only he knew...please don't open the bag.

I tried to laugh along but it sounded fake as ever. Jax looked at me with a questioning look. He reached down to open the bag shaking his head like it was unbelievable.

"Chyna what the hell!" he said pulling out my Glock 9mm. "Why do you have this?"

"Because I'm a girl who has had a rough life and men these days are so random and impulsive you never know what will happen....and it's not so bad the extended clip is in the car it has the regular clip right now," I reasoned with him.

He opens his arms with a proud smile on his face. I looked at Diablo and he had the same look while Lyric is eye fucking some surfer guy going into the water.

"I'm glad you keep this with you coco ...just be careful for me ...ok?" I nodded my head and released him with a small smile.

"Now let's go get in the water," Diablo said stripping off his shirt with Jaxton following his lead.

Me and lyric turned the other way taking off our shorts. I heard a catcall from behind and turned around quickly becoming self-aware. When I turned around I saw a boy who looks around our age with tanned skin, green eyes, and ginger colored hair looking at me with a smirk on his face.

His smirk was wiped off completely by Jaxton punching him in his nose then whispering something in his ear. The boy took off running after he was released. I gave him a 'are you serious' look and he shrugged his shoulders in response.

We began to walk in the water going out towards the middle a little bit. "Hey let's play Marco Polo!" Lyric shouted like it was the best idea in the world.

"Hell yea! See this is why I'm friends with you," Diablo said putting his hand on her shoulder. Jaxton rolled his eyes at them while I nodded my head yes.

"Okay I wanna be polo while y'all be Marco and swim away," Lyric said splashing water.

"Alright no cheating," I told her swimming away.