~1~

Chyna

Oh my gosh, Mr.Marshmallow you bought back chocolate from the chocolate river! You're the best friend in the whole wide-

"Chyna...Chyna." Mr.Marshmallow I can hear you I'm right here silly. I'm not deaf now what do you think we should get to go with this chocolate.

"Ouch," I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head. Slowly bringing me back to reality and waking me up making me aware it was just a dream.

Dammit, I was sure it was real this time. What the hell even hit me in the head?

I turned over and sat up rubbing my eyes so I can wake up fully. The sight I saw when I opened my eyes made me wanna turn the other way and lay back down.

Ughhhhhhh.Why do I even associate myself with these people? Who do they think they are waking me up at an ungodly hour?

Sitting on my bed were my two best friends Lyric and Egypt.

Lyric wore a neon green, grey, and black Nike short set with matching neon green Nike shoes. Her hair is curled with one side pint back by silver clip.

Egypt wore a rainbow off-the-shoulder crop top with a Jean skirt and brown sandals. Her hair was in a slick back ponytail with a middle part.

Wow they look decent ....nice

"Wake up bitch it's the first day of junior year!" Lyric yelled standing on my bed doing jazz hands.

"Why the hell are you guys waking me up so early?" Dad must have already left for work. If he didn't I'm pretty sure he would be up here recording this moment.

"What do you mean why are we waking you up early? It's 8:20 and school starts at 9:15. If anything you slept in" Egypt said pointing to the clock on my bedside stand.

My eyes got big as suckers. The first day of junior year and I'm on the verge of being late. Our school is about an 8-minute drive but still, everyone knows how long it takes for me to get ready.

I jumped up grabbed my clothes I took out last night and rushed into my bathroom praying I won't be late.

We live in a small city called Prince Edward. It has some warm weather like L.A but not as pretty as L.A.It has nice attractions, a beach called Edward's beach and malls so many don't complain. We have relatively warm/ hot weather and some days the weather is cool or very cold once winter rolls around. Today was one of those warm days being that summer is soon to come to an end.

To which I'm thankful because I picked out a dress to wear. Let's just hope I can tame this hair in time.

~~~~~~~~
8:55 Downstairs

"Come on C we're going to be late," I heard Egypt yell opening the front door.

"I'm coming Hold your horses woman," I yelled as I stumbled down the stairs and out the door to the car.

"Wow you look good," Lyric said pulling out of the driveway. I had on a white long sleeve shirt with a black dress romper matched with my all-white Nike Air Force ones. My hair was brushed up in a nice tightly wrapped bun.

"Thank you," I said staring out of the window.

"I can't wait to see how everybody changed over the summer."

"The first day of junior year and that is what you think about."

"Um...yea stop trying to make me sound bad."

"Will you two please be quiet," Egypt said as we pulled into the school's parking lot.

Behold Prince Edward high school. Yes I know it's weird having most of the things in this city named after Prince Edward. The ironic thing is that our...how can I say this...founder, discoverer, whatever you would like to call it his first name was Prince and his last name was Edward. So nobody was a prince which is boring if you ask me.

"What are you looking forward to today or this year E," I said putting on lipgloss.

"Having some teachers that don't give a lot of work and finding a boyfriend ."

"We all need one of those."

"Yup let's hope for the best." Lyric said. And with that, we headed off into the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys, I know the song doesn't go with chapter but I like this song so I guess it can't hurt. Throughout the book, I will be inputting songs some being related to the chapter and some will be for fun. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Peace out, Q 😎✌️