~10~

Jaxton

She's so beautiful. We have been at the diner for around a good hour asking each other simple questions to know each other better. It's going pretty great. I even found out our birthday is 21 days apart. Chyna had a steak and cheese sub with fries and a strawberry lemonade while I had a burger with onion rings and a regular lemonade.

"This food was so amazing," Chyna said eating her last French fry.

"I can see that by the way you gulped it down," I said with a little smile. Just a little one.

"Hey don't judge me I didn't even have breakfast," she said taking a sip of her drink.

"Fair enough."

"Hey Chyna I got something for you," I said pulling the gift out of my jacket.

"You didn't have to get me a gift."

"I wanted to give you one and think of it as our little thing."

"Ok..fine."

I pulled out the Pandora box and showed her the bracelet I got her. It's filled with a bunch of heart charms. Chyna's eyes got wide and she gasped.
(Picture of the Pandora bracelet.)

"Oh my god

"Oh my god...You got me a Pandora bracelet?" Chyna said with a high-pitched voice.

"Yup I sure did. I picked a bunch of heart charms because of the previous event that happened. It's also to help you remember that you are loved even though sometimes may not feel like it but you are."

"Jax this is so sweet thank you so much," She said getting up and hugging me. I was a little taken off guard but I hugged her back then we sat back down.

"Can you help me put it on please," she asked

"Sure."

"Thank you,"

"No problem." As I am putting on Chyna's bracelet I realize what she is wearing. It can't be right?...that's impossible.

"Where did you get that bracelet from?" I asked her.

"When I was a little...about 4 years old I had a friend. I used to call him Jay or J-man. I don't remember his full name." She answered.

So she kinda remembers I wonder what else she remembers. "Can I hear more about Jay if you don't mind?" I asked.

"Sure. We were inseparable. I was born and raised the first few years of my life on the south side before we moved here. He had dark brown hair and green eyes kinda like yours but his were a little bit bigger I think...I can't remember.