~32~

Three weeks later

Jaxton

"Oh my God!, " she mumbled in her sleep. I woke up feeling a little bothered and...hot. So why not wake this beautiful girl next to me up by giving her head. She's completely unaware I have made her cum already.

Hell, I was surprised at how wet she was before I even did anything. I inserted two fingers thrusting at a slow pace. She then began to stir and slowly opened her eyes letting out a small moan.

Once she took in everything she saw she smiled putting her hand in my hair. I brought my focus back to her clit and speeding up my thrust.

"Fuck!, " she screamed arching her back and trying to close her legs. I pushed her legs down and picked up my pace. As I moved my fingers in and out I found the spot I was looking for.

I never had actual sex with a girl but I'm not dumb. Once she gets turned on enough there's a spot in there that feels different from the others.

You know it's the spot because when you touch it you get a huge effect on the girl. Yet some jackasses still don't know that.

Once I found the spot I angled my fingers and started thrusting faster.

"Ohhh fuck! I'm so fucking close baby!" She moaned loudly pulling my hair causing me to groan.

Her moans were like heroin and I was an addict. Her moans and the sound of my fingers going in and out of her wet cunt filled the house.

"Fuck Jaxton!" She screamed as she came all over my fingers twitching. As I continue my movements I tried to lean to the side and fell while trying to.

"Jaxton?" she said sitting up. "What happened?"

"You uh...uh squirted and it got in my mouth, " I answered wiping the wetness off my face. As she sat up looking at the wetness that now surrounded us her eyes went wide.

When her eyes met mine again I sucked on my fingers that still had her juices on them. Can't let it go to waste, can we?

I raised an eyebrow at her and motioned for her to come here. She crawled over to me and took my fingers in her mouth cleaning them staring me in the eye.

It's taking everything in me right now to not bend her over and make it so she can't walk. My thoughts were cut off by banging and the doorbell ringing.

"Im going to shower, " Chyna said walking into the bathroom attached to the bedroom. I gathered the bedsheets and put them in the washing machine on the way.

I opened the door to reveal Diablo, Lyric, and some of the gang members. I told Lyric about the gang stuff a few weeks ago and she was completely cool with it.

"Hello Jay top of the morning to ya, " Diablo said sitting on the couch and tipping his invisible hat.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Why are your shirt and sweats wet?" king asked eyeing me weirdly. Shit, I forgot about that.

"I was cleaning the bathroom Chyna wasted makeup in there. Now answer my question.,"

"It's Halloween and Chyna's coming with me and the girls while you go with the boys to find costumes then were going to find a Halloween party to go to, " Lyric said smiling.

"I'm ready girls., " Chyna said coming into the living room.

"What you knew about this?" I asked.

"Yea I told you about it last night and you nodded your head and said ok, " she answered.

"I honestly don't remember, "

"Well, we have to get going see you later, " she said standing on her tippy toes kissing me on the cheek before leaving with the girls.

"Awww look at the two love birds, " Nico said in a baby voice with his hands clamped together beside his head.

"Shut up, " I said rolling my eyes.

"So how's everything going with you two lovesick puppies?" Arlo asked.

"Good, actually but I need your guy's opinion on something."

Over the past few weeks, me and Chyna have gotten closer and more comfortable with each other.

"Sure let's hear it, " Diablo said laying on the floor kicking his feet in the air.

"So me and Chyna have gotten closer over the past few weeks."

"Yea we can tell, " Arlo said with a laugh.

"Yea we saw you guys sucking each other faces by the car when we all went bowling, " king spoke.

"Yea and that time when we were having a movie night and you two disappeared into the kitchen and you had her pinned to the fridge, " Enzo added.

"What I'm trying to say is I want to make it official with her."

"What?! You're going to marry her!" King yelled.

"Can I be the flower boy," Carter asked excitedly.

"It's flower girl you idiot and nobody wants to see you in a dress throwing flowers," Jaidan said with his head still in his phone.

" Your just mad because I'm thick," Carter shot back.

"You a damn lie! Where the hell are you thick at? The neck and that's about it," Diablo said in between laughter. Omg, these idiots. The only sane one is Archie who is sleep with his mouth open on the couch.

"In the future yes I honestly think I do want to marry her but for now I want her to be my girlfriend."

"Wait a minute I thought she already was, " Jaidan said with his eyebrows furrowed still typing on his phone.

"I mean I always told her and everyone that she's mine. I never asked her to be my girlfriend. When I first saw her in the hall on the way to class it was something about her that made me want her as mine."

"So what if she says no?" Arlo asked.

"She's not going to say no but if she does her label will go back to being mine."

"I inspire to be like when I get older, " Jaidan said dramatically finally putting down his phone.

"I wish you luck my guy, " Carter said patting my shoulder.

"Yea now get your ass changed, " Diablo yelled from the pantry. I headed back up the stairs to take a quick shower and change. Although It was something I couldn't help but think about.

What if she doesn't say yes...