~37~

Chyna

"Awwww they look so cute when they're sleeping."

"Omg right! Our little nonvirgins. On the count of three, we scream. 1-2-"

"Scream and I will shoot you in the leg," Jax said opening his eyes and sitting up in the bed.

I followed suit and when I opened my eyes I saw none other than our two idiots of best friends.

"Guys it's so early why are you here?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Babe it's 12:45 in the afternoon" Lyric answered.

"Like I said it's too early."

"Well the real reason we're here is that someone called in for an emergency gang meeting. They said it's pretty urgent," Diablo said getting serious.

Every time he gets serious he kinda scares me. I'm used to fun happy Diablo not kill mode Diablo.

Without discussing another word we got dressed and headed to the gang house. We reached the house in no time and immediately headed to the hidden meeting room under the house.

"Thank you guys for getting here so quickly," Carter said taking a seat.

"No problem but why did you call the meeting?" Jax asked still clueless as ever.

"Are you dumb or are you stupid? Your literally the leader and you seriously don't know why I called this meeting?"

"First off I'm neither thank you very much and no I don't know."

"Oouu sassy tail self," diablo whispered beside me causing us to burst out laughing.Everyone's head turned in our way with a death glare.

"Sorry," I whispered covering my mouth.

"Why are Chyna and Lyric here anyway?" king asked rolling his eyes.

Oh, he must wanna get fucked the fuck up on this fabulous marvelous motherfucking afternoon today.

"Oh, so it's a problem? Because if it's a problem I can fix it," I said standing up out of my chair.

"Touch me and I will go and eat all your chocolate ice cream out of the fridge."

"Omg, you monster!"

"Alright alright that's enough," Jaxton yelled pinching the bridge of his nose.

"King has a point tho...they aren't part of the gang and technically this is a gang meeting," Nico muttered.

"She's mine and Lyric is like an annoying little sister so they stay," Jax said calmly.

"They have to prove their loyalty just like our girlfriends had to," Nico voiced.

"What?!! Y'all had girlfriends?!! And here I am over here thinking you guys were a bunch of hopeless romantics," I said smacking the table laughing.

"They're right Chyna and Lyric. You girls will be given a task to prove your loyalty."

"Stop beating around the bush and tell them now you fucking idiot it's going to come right back around in the long run."

"What is he talking about?" Lyric asked Jaxton.

"You girls will need to join the gang...you get beat in, married in, or born in. However, I will allow you to go on a mission as your initiation," he said in a low voice.

"Oh well that's fine with us," I answered leaning back in my chair.

"What?!! What do you mean us-"

"Lyric babe...let a word of protest come out of your mouth. My fist will go upside your head."

The room was silent until someone cleared their throat. The topic of this conversation has changed so many times.

"Well, you girls can on a mission tonight. There are two guys thought owe us and that has been threatening us and we're tired of their petty bullshit so...you girls will be in charge of killing them," King said with a proud smile.

"Omggg! Do I hear sugar daddy? Are they dilfs?," Lyric asked biting her lip.

"They're middle-aged men yes. Tonight they are going to be at our club-"

"You guys have a club?"

"Yes we have a club it's called bottoms up."

"Omg, that's so cool-"

"Lyric please shut your mouth and let me finish speaking," king said clenching his jaw.

"Sorry king."

"As I was saying...I checked the computer earlier and it shows that they reserved one of our rooms for tonight. We have rooms that our guests can reserve to get a private dance or show from a dancer or for them and the person they came with. Lucky for us they want two of our dancers.

This is where you and Chyna come in at. You will be dressed up scandalous with a bag. Your bag will have kinky objects in it along with a gun. You will seduce them and then kill them."

"Don't worry the whole gang is going to be there and if you complete the task well we will all get drunk," Jaxton said nodding his head.

"Well everyone go get ready and pray that this goes well," King said clapping his hands and leaving the room.

Everyone disbursed quickly without saying another word. Am I nervous?...hell yeah. Am I happy I get to dress scandalous and get free drinks?...hell fucking yea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I'm back! I know right finally I'm back.😒

I wasn't going to leave y'all hanging like that. But I will say y'all are about to be mad with me within a few chapters tho.🥴

As you know we are in the middle of the book on the 37th chapter which means the end is nearing. The ideal number of chapters is between 60-70.

Do we know what will happen in the end?....hell nah...well maybe👀

Has anybody seen any character development so far? Does anybody have a favorite character so far?

Also, your girl has covid but...I'm almost through with it and I feel way better than I have so yay me ig.😂

Anyway, what do you guys think will happen in the upcoming chapters?

Can we talk about how the reads for this book have skyrocketed. I remember we were just at 9 and 10k reads now we're at 32.5k reads! I'm so thankful thank you guys so much!

I love you guys and don't forget to comment and vote.❤️