~27~

Chyna

We are currently sitting in the park at a picnic table eating Wendy's. It's not too bad if I do say so myself. Jaxton and Oliver are sitting in front of me eyeballing everyone. Lord these guys are paranoid.

"Hey, can I ask any questions I have now?" I asked the two. Jax nodded his head for me to continue.

"Is it a lot of you guys or you guys like a small type of group?"

"It's a lot of us but we spread out for safety reasons, " Jax answered.

"When did you guys join?"

"I joined at thirteen, " he answered.

"I joined when I had just turned fourteen...the day after actually, " Oli said looking in the distance.

"Yup when you join things like this you can't just leave. You either die out or you get beat out so it's best to be sure of your decision, " Oliver continued now looking at me. Trust me I know.

I could feel Oliver still staring at me and I guess Jax did too because the glare he is sending him could fry his glasses right about now. "Chyna you are a very beautiful girl, " he said smiling at me.

"Watch it, pal. This beautiful girl is mine, " Jax replied giving him a warning look.

"Thank you, Oli, " I said smiling back. My phone dinged alerting me that I had a text.

LLC🍃 (group chat)

Landen🤪💙
Hey bitch!

Me
Heyyy bitch!!

London💫🖤
Oh lord here y'all hoes go😒😂

Me
What's up?

London 💫🖤
We shipped you a surprise gift🤪🥳

Me
Oh dear lord🤦🏽‍♀️

Landen🤪💙
Don't worry sis you have the best brothers in the world.

Me
Alright I'm on my way home now to open it😒

"Hey, can you take me home?"

"Yeah sure I'll drop Oliver off first then I'll take you." We put all of our trash in the trash and headed on our way.

"Is everything ok?" Jax asked switching his eyes between the road and mine.

"Yea my older twin brothers sent me a gift and said I have to hurry up and open it, " I responded looking at Oli in the back seat.

He's slumped down in the seat with his seat belt across his neck and head on the window sleep. He looks so peaceful.

We pulled up to the gang house within a few moments and he killed the engine. He looked in the mirror at Oliver and sighed. He got out and unbuckled Oli carrying him bridal style in the house. After about five minutes he came back out and started driving to my house.