~36~

Chyna

After a very...very long and heated car ride, we finally made it to Jaxton's house. As we walked through the door there was a trail of roses leading from the front door up the stairs into his room.

He gently pushed open his door and there were candles lit all around the room and a box with an envelope on the dresser.

Jaxton still hasn't said anything but I think he's a little nervous because the back of his neck and a little of his cheeks are turning red.

He walked over to the envelope and I trailed not too far behind. He opened the envelope and pulled out a letter.

"Read it out pls," I said peering over his shoulder. He took a deep breath then started reading.

"Dear love birds I hope you like our setup you can thank Lyric's Pinterest board because if it wasn't for that it would have been shitty. Anyway, we thought you two could use this since u guys are so awkward and stubborn. Now open the box then read the rest of this note."

I picked up the box and took the lid off. Inside was a box of condoms and a plan B. My eyes grew huge and Jaxton bursted with laughter.

"Give me the note," I said snatching the note and pushing the box into his hand.

"As much as we would love to see a little Jaxton or Chyna running around we still think you guys should wait. Any hoot in case you didn't know the condoms are Jaxton and the plan B is for Chyna. Now enough chit chat Chyna you go break that dick!!! Yeah!!! And Jaxton you go destroy that pussy!!! Remember to wrap it before you tap it! Have fun!!"

"Why are they like this?" I asked putting my hand on my forehead. Jaxton sat down the box on the bedside table and started taking off his jacket. He began walking closer to me with a smirk on his face.

He stepped in front of me so close but still not touching me. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and felt his soft pink lips on mine.

The kiss was slow and sweet then it turned very heated. He grabbed my right leg and lifted it up and smacked my ass indicating that he wanted me to jump.

He started walking slowly to the bed still not breaking our kiss. He gently placed me on the bed and took off his shirt throwing it across the room.

He grabbed the hem of my dress that has already risen because of our actions but quickly released it.

He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking. "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't mind waiting," he said studying me intently.

"Yes I'm sure," I said with a small smile. He grabbed the hem of the dress this time taking it off and throwing it on the floor.

"Woahhhhhh!," he yelled jumping back.

"What?!" I asked alarmed.

"Where yo panties at?"

"So you don't remember what we did in the car?"

"Oh yeah I forgot," he said scratching the back of his neck. Fucking idiot.

He stopped his actions and stared into my eyes. He then dropped his eyes down to my body now actually taking it all in and they instantly dilated and grew darker.